Data Coordinator, Shopper Insights
ViacomCBS Networks InternationalLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 1/19/2021 5:55:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Data Coordinator, Shopper Insights jobs in London-UK
Search all Data Coordinator, Shopper Insights postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Data Coordinator, Shopper Insights? Data Coordinator, Shopper Insights Part time ( 22.5 hours per week )
What is the role
Reporting into the Shopper Insights Director and working with ViacomCBS Consumer Products, the main role is to coordinate the integrity of point-of-sale (POS) data transmission from retailers and key external data sources . The successful candidate will then build reports based on the data and communicate overall results to various internal partners. Metrics used are sales, volume, sell through, in-stock, shares and indices.
The successful candidate will become a 'specialist' in ViacomCBS Consumer Products, able to articulate what was purchased and where.
• Primarily, data management in our store check and product data bases.
• Working with category teams (Int'l markets) to develop a process to capture new product codes i.e. EAN's
• Self-sourcing new barcodes - through retailer catalogues, from the products directly, etc.
• Handle the weekly data mapping process from multiple sources of data: Retailer data, In-Store execution, Category Line Lists, Royalty Files, Retailers website, our internal inventory system, etc.
• Maintaining a high level of data accuracy through data cleansing.
• Become the specialist on the product hierarchy and where to map EAN barcodes.
• Uploading retailer sales files onto the Nickelodeon server.
• Helping shape and provide a data service across Int'l markets: first contact for data requests.
• Various reporting of products activity in Key Accounts across Int'l markets.
• Providing consolidation of country specific retail information.
• Generally supporting the Int'l Sales Teams in their function.
• Conducting store visits to gain insight into Nickelodeon products.
• Conducting ad hoc research in key categories.
• Update other business areas on upcoming issues and events.
• Assist with Admin tasks: raise POs (purchase orders), build expense reports, upload files into the SharePoint, look after our generic email inbox, etc.
• Embrace the 'One ViacomCBS' approach and encourage collaboration and team working
• Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
• Adopt and promote the ViacomCBS values and support a culture of inclusion
What skills do you need
The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience of analysing data, but have an interest in how this fits into the Consumer Products arena. They will be detailed in their work, having excellent attention to detail. They will have strong skills in MS Office applications, in particular being confident with Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, but also having knowledge of Word. Overall they will have an enthusiasm for the world of Kids TV and an awareness of our main consumer products properties.
What are our benefits
• Private Medical Insurance: You will be eligible for our full Private Medial Cover (From 3 months)
• Season Ticket Loan: We'll pay for your season travel card up front and you can pay us back across the year
• TV Package Discount: If you subscribe for the likes of Sky and Virgin Media, we'll get £20 off your bill
• Pension Scheme: You will be eligible for our Pension Scheme from day one, as long as you are contributing to this, we'll top this up with a voluntary contribution from us
• Discounted Gym Membership: We offer discounts to a number of Gyms
• Discounts at Local Shops and Restaurants: Whether you need a new pair of shoes or just want something tasty for lunch, we partner with a number of local businesses to offer us a discounted rate
• Access to Reward Gateway: With heaps of discounts on everyday shops, restaurants and household suppliers
• Happy to talk flexible working! This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.