Creative Production Assistant
ViacomCBS Networks InternationalLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Creative Production Assistant (Broadcast Production Assistant Apprenticeship Level 3)
Is this for you?
• Are you a good team player who is eager to learn and get stuck in?
• Do you have a good eye for detail?
• Are you a good at multitasking?
• Are you a recent school or college leaver not seeking to go to university?
• Are you able to commit to a 15-month programme starting in September 2021?
What will you be doing?
V Creative, is our in-house team of creatives and designers producing super-engaging work across iconic
brands including Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and Channel 5. During the Broadcast Production Assistant apprenticeship, you will gain insight into all areas of short-form production and post production whilst learning the practical skills needed to create short-form content for on air, digital and social platforms.
The Exciting opportunity will rotate around all the brands, Nickelodeon, C5, Comedy Central and MTV,
spending 3months at a time working within each team.
• There will be opportunity's for Script writing, ideation, editing, pre-production, project management, overseeing audio edits, directing voice talent, graphic design briefing and directing.
• You will also have the opportunity to shadow creatives within the team to see how they approach their briefs, and how to think about ideas and brainstorm together.
• You won't only learn how to develop a creative mind but also practical skills needed to create short-form content for on air, digital and social platforms.
• Assist creative assistant with delivery of on air content and Promos
• Organise international content for viewing and order any materials needed for the department
• Assist with Compiling material and edit for any channel sizzles or marketing requests
• Assist the archiving process and make sure all promo projects are archived on a monthly basis
• Assist with Reporting all music to Sky Music Licensing monthly
What are we looking for?
• At least five GCSEs including Maths and English at Grade C (5-9)
• An interest or maybe even experience in Writing scrips, editing audio sessions – but no worries if not! We just want you to learn and be interested in this.
• Someone who is a good problem solver or looks out for better ways to do things
• A real enthusiasm to learn, build relationships and get involved
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced fun environment and can adapt to changing requests
• Someone who is eager to work with people, in a team but also open to taking responsibility for tasks and able to be relied upon to take on tasks
• We take pride in maintain and creating an inclusive culture so we want you to be your true self in the role, work well with diverse teams and collaborative environments
• You'll get a lot of training but you will need to have some basic IT skills like, Microsoft word/excel/PowerPoint/email
• First up, get your application in! Closing date is the 6th May 2021!
• You will hear back from us by end of May if we would like to progress you to 1st assessment stage! It's short and fun and you can do it on your phone.
• From here, you'll complete role specific assessments
• Finally – if you are successful from the testing stages you will be invited to an interview with us (virtually or in the office)
• If that goes well, then we could be saying welcome to the team!
Candidates who declared a disability and meet the minimum criteria will be invited to an interview - find out more about our inclusive culture at ViacomCBS.
We are sorry we cannot reply to all applications due to the volume we receive but if you have not heard from us, unfortunately you will not have been successful in progressing this time.
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
Optimism & Determination
• We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
Inclusivity & Collaboration
• We Embrace new and diverse voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manager through challenges
Agility & Adaptability
• We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what's next