Creative & Digital Assistant Milkshake!
ViacomCBS Networks InternationalLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Creative & Digital Assistant Milkshake! (Junior Content Producer apprentice Level 3)
Is this for you?
• Are you a good team player who is eager to learn and get stuck in?
• Do you have a good eye for detail?
• Are you a good at multitasking?
• Are you a recent school or college leaver not seeking to go to university?
• Are you able to commit to a 15-month programme starting in September 2021?
What is the role?
This is a great role to get involved with Milkshake! the #1 commercial children's preschool block that broadcasts every morning on Channel 5. This exciting opportunity will give you the opportunity to work closely with Creative and Digital Producers to plan, create and deliver content for our various platforms and support with promotional assets, paperwork, content, props, music and competitions for the studio.
• We value your views so you will be able to propose new ideas, plans for production and social/digital content based on priorities that will promote viewer interaction, drive ratings, viewership and engagement across all platforms
• You will produce copy, graphics, images and video content for the Milkshake! social media channels and the website, using Photoshop, Premiere or After Effects
• Optimises content on social platforms following search engine optimisation, social media management for events and community management and assists with social communications
• Analyses and reports audience information and demographics for social platforms
• Opportunity to shadow and learn Production Assistant duties in the studio for recording of continuity links with presenters, providing make list paperwork, sourcing props, setting up/down studio, working in the gallery and creating Clarity on-air graphics for studio recording
• Utilises broadcast management system What's On (WON) to create links for studio, promos, shorts and audio
• Administration of competition entries, including selecting winners, writing response letters and posting prizes.
• Logging of Milkshake! Music for promotions
What skills do you need?
• At least five GCSEs including Maths and English at Grade C (5-9)
• A genuine interest in TV and media and it would be great if you've done some graphic design.
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced fun environment and can adapt to changing requests
• Someone eager to work with people, in a team but also open to taking responsibility for tasks and able to be relied upon to take on tasks
• We take pride in maintain and creating an inclusive culture, so we want you to be your true self in the role, work well with diverse teams and collaborative environments
• We provide a lot of training but you will need to have some basic IT skills like, Microsoft word/excel/PowerPoint/email
• It would be also great if you experience in Photoshop
• Basic understanding of how to use social media platforms (You Tube, Instagram, Facebook)
• First up, get your application in! Closing date is the 6th May 2021!
• You will hear back from us by end of May if we would like to progress you 1st assessment stage. It's short and fun and you can do it on your phone
• From here, you'll complete role specific assessment
• Finally – if you are successful from the testing stages you will be invited to an interview with us (virtually or in the office)
• If that goes well, then we could be saying welcome to the team.
We are sorry we cannot reply to all applications due to the volume we receive but if you have not heard from us, unfortunately you will not have been successful in progressing this time.
Candidates who declared a disability and meet the minimum criteria will be invited to an interview - find out more about our inclusive culture at ViacomCBS.
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
Optimism & Determination
• We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
Inclusivity & Collaboration
• We Embrace new and diverse voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manager through challenges
Agility & Adaptability
• We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what's next