Coordinator, International Communications
ViacomCBS Networks InternationalNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/26/2021 6:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Coordinator, International Communications jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, International Communications postings
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS Networks International (VCNI), a unit of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. ViacomCBS brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180 countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
The ViacomCBS Networks International (VCNI) Communications team is seeking a full-time coordinator! We are looking for this coordinator to support internal and external communications initiatives for VCNI's business and brands outside the US including Paramount , Pluto TV, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Smithsonian and Nickelodeon! Based in New York and reporting to the SVP and Head of Communications, this role will support the team and be responsible for a broad range of tasks including writing internal and external communications, managing weekly reports, press coverage tracking, scheduling and managing talent interviews, crafting presentations, research, and supporting overall campaign development and execution. The position will also handle team administrative tasks and support the SVP and Head of Communications on budget and expense management, travel arrangements, booking meetings and calendar management.
The right candidate will be a strong writer, a strategic problem solver, and highly organized. Working across countries, cultures and brands, this role is an exciting opportunity to gain extensive communications experience as part of a fast paced, creative and entrepreneurial team.
• Organize and maintain press assets (e.g., press artwork, media coverage, press releases) for key programming priorities across brands on departmental shared drive.
• Coordinate virtual, and eventually in-person, press junkets, interviews, and press events.
• Compile international media coverage and prepare press digests for programming priorities that are distributed across the company.
• Help handle planning documents for talent press trips, key events (e.g., MTV Video Music Awards, MTV EMA), etc.
• Support team in pitching announcements to journalists, and assist with talent opportunities and interviews as needed.
• Transcribe, proofread and edit talent Q&As as needed.
• Brainstorm creative pitch ideas for international programming premieres and key events.
• Handle tentpole event credentialing.
• Support internal and external communications initiatives, compiling reports and drafting press materials.
• Compile regional updates into VCNI and MTVE International weekly press reports.
• Compile media coverage reports for corporate communications initiatives.
• Support global culture and employee engagement initiatives, including idea development, virtual panel coordination, booking speakers, and more.
• Help to maintain global calendars and fact sheets.
• Schedule meetings, book travel arrangements for SVP.
• Calendar management.
• Expense and budget management.
• Presentation support.
• Coordinate team meetings and oversee administrative tasks.
• 1-2 years of experience in an office environment in the public relations/communications field
• College degree preferred
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and writing skills
• Meticulous, proactive self-starter with proven ability to take direction well in a busy working environment
• Essential: Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Proficiency in Photoshop, CITIA, InDesign, iMovie a plus.
• Must exude a professional demeanor with ability to handle matters of a confidential nature
• Ability to balance different projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively
• Strong understanding of social media and online trends
• Interest in working with international markets
• Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed
• Willingness to occasionally work longer hours and on weekends as necessary during events, tentpoles, etc.
• A true teammate, no job is too big or too small