ViacomCBS Networks InternationalLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Content Coordinator - 9M Ftc
Is this the role for you?
Would you like to serve clients all over the World?
Do you have a talent and enthusiasm for complex problem-solving?
Are you excited about mastering new technology?
Can you work both independently, and collaborate like a pro?
Do you like watching your favourite shows and movies anywhere, on any kind of device?
If you answered yes to these questions, then this could be the opportunity for you!
We're looking for a full time Content Coordinator to join our London based VOD Operations team. We deliver World-class content to platforms all over the World, including; SKY, Virgin, STAN, iTunes, Netflix, Amazon, etc.
This is an initial 9 month FTC.
What will you be doing?
• Process and distribute all Viacom's content for publishing on non-linear platforms, for both internal and external clients.
• Responsible for internal and external client relationships; main point of contact regarding all non-linear publishing requests and enquiries.
• Ensure availability of all required media components; liaise with international teams to ensure timely and accurate access to content and any necessary components like images and subs.
• Monitor the processing of content across systems.
• Oversee and uphold the highest of quality standards on all deliverables.
• Ensure content is delivered on time and in spec to ensure flawless publishing on our clients' platforms.
• Troubleshoot and pro-actively manage issues alongside the technical support teams.
• Identify and advise on efficiencies around operational procedures.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation.
• Provide operational support and input around departmental projects.
What are we looking for?
• Proven media experience (VOD experience is an advantage but not essential).
• Strong (business) communication skills.
• Proactive self-starter with the ability to prioritise workload.
• Work autonomously as well as part of a team.
• Persistent and resourceful, driven to deliver results.
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal (other languages are a plus).
• High level of operational excellence, highly organised and systems oriented.
• Outstanding attention to detail and commitment to deadlines.
• Open, positive attitude â€'' you won't shy away from a new challenge.
• Willingness to learn new (technical) skills, with speedy application.
• Actively build and maintain cross-functional (and International) relationships, both internal and external.
• Knowledge of Photoshop and Broadcast publication systems is desirable.