Client Relationship Manager - Production / Sites & Apps
ViacomCBS Networks InternationalLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 10/4/2021 4:01:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Client Relationship Manager - Production / Sites & Apps jobs in London-UK
Search all Client Relationship Manager - Production / Sites & Apps postings
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS Networks International (VCNI), a unit of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. ViacomCBS brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180 countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
Client Relationship Manager (aka internally - Senior Manager - Production/Sites and Apps)
ViacomCBS Streaming, Multiplatform Production
Unleash your potential in a place you belong!
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive. Ready? This could be the start of something special.
At ViacomCBS, we have an iconic portfolio of brands, like Paramount, MTV, Nickelodeon, and many more - but it's our employees that make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team.
Is this the role for you?
ViacomCBS is seeking a full-time senior manager for the global Multiplatform Production team. The senior manager oversees new launches and day-to-day maintenance of the international Paramount O&O SVOD branded websites and apps. They work closely with the design, editorial, programming, integrated marketing, product development, project management, video operations and tech teams.
The senior manager is responsible for implementing and refining processes and workflows to ensure efficiency without sacrificing accuracy. This role will help recruit, manage and develop team members in support of growing the global footprint of Paramount .
The senior manager is highly organized, takes initiative, works collaboratively and meets tight deadlines. A passion for working in digital media is a must.
This is a global team with members located in different countries and time zones, including managers and subordinates. All team members must have the ability to work independently and demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication as part of the role. The senior manager should have flexible hours. While this is generally a daytime job, we occasionally need coverage for evenings, weekends and holidays.
What will you be doing?
• Recruit, supervise and coach a team of managers
• Provide guidance to junior team members
• Strategize with programming to ensure content availability is consistent and accurate across all platforms
• Collaborate with numerous teams including editorial, design, product development, project management, video operations and tech
• Ensure all content is updated and displaying in compelling ways across the homepages, browse sections, and landing pages
• Manage content refresh process on O&O websites and apps
What are we looking for?
• Demonstrable years of digital production experience
• Proven background with people management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Proficiency with content management systems
• Proven ability to work independently, and juggle daily, medium and long-range deadlines
• Self-managing and able to function effectively within a team
• Proven ability to operate efficiently while under daily deadline pressure
• Prior experience working with JIRA and Salesforce is a plus
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
Optimism & Determination
We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead.
Inclusivity & Collaboration
We Embrace new and diverse voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manager through challenges.
Agility & Adaptability
We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what's next.