Ad Operations Coordinator, Podcasts
ViacomCBS Networks InternationalNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/2/2021 11:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Ad Operations Coordinator, Podcasts jobs in New York-NY
Search all Ad Operations Coordinator, Podcasts postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Ad Operations Coordinator, Podcasts?
Full Time Job
We are looking for an Ad Operations Coordinator, Podcasts to join our team!
As a member of the ViacomCBS Podcast team, you will work closely with key partners, media agencies and brands to sustain ViacomCBS best in class ad sales system. You will report to the Senior Ad Ops Manager and work in conjunction with the audio team to maintain the podcast ecosystem for ViacomCBS, working across all of our brands including AwesomenessTV, BET, CBS Sports, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Studios, Showtime, Smithsonian Channel and others.
• Support day-to-day trafficking to ensure deadlines are met and campaigns have successful outcomes
• Be a trusted source of data, insight and context for Sales Teams
• Work collaboratively with Ad Sales to recommend campaign modifications, demonstrating understanding of advertiser and product performance
• Traffic, QA and track campaigns and creative
• Traffic communication between external Ad-Sales partners or outside opportunities with internal ViacomCBS sales team
• Track advertiser approval with, Sales Teams, Programming Department, Strategy & Development and podcast shows (producers and hosts)
• Update sell sheets on all programming, including rates, downloads and other pertinent info
• Work with post-production by providing audio edit feedback and production assistance as needed to meet edit deadlines
• Copywrite ads when necessary
• Minimum 1 years' experience in podcasting, radio and/or linear advertiser operations
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Direct experience in Podcast Ad Operations with a specific focus on delivering advertising revenue preferred.
• Experience in implementing Podcast Ad Campaigns and working in Megaphone, Google Ad Manager and Salesforce is preferred
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multitask; balancing multiple campaigns simultaneously
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and bring fresh new ideas
• Possess a passion for media, specifically podcasting