Special Projects Coordinator
Full Time Job
Special Projects Coord, Vidcon
The Special Projects Coordinator provides production, marketing, operations and admin support for VidCon across all departments and all events. This position requires a flexible self-starter who will jump enthusiastically into any task. Working across all departments, this is a unique position for someone building a career in the media and events space. this postion is located in Missoula, Montana
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Prepare weekly and monthly operational reports and spreadsheets for exec team meetings and monthly business reviews.
• Work closely with the exec team to organize and coordinate event functions across multiple offices and at our global events.
• Create marketing assets for promotional and ongoing initiatives for social, video, web and print.
• Prepare and presentations required for client meetings including but not limited to speaking events, in-house road-shows and externally facing events.
• Work with finance and accounting to manage vendor and customer records and payments.
• Maintain client contacts and divisional database records.
• Assist and provide administrative support to exec team.
• Computer proficiency.
• Strong written and oral communciation skills
• Graphics and video editing expertise
• Excellent Customer Service and time management skills
• Ability to create strong PowerPoint and/or Keynote presentations. Creativity valuable.
• Skilled in Excel, ability to create and maintain multiple spreadsheets.
• Familiarity with Photoshop, Premier and Illustrator preferred.
• Comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and employees.
• Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail-oriented.
• Ability to analyze situations quickly and develop creative solutions.
• 1-3 year’s previous job experience with marketing, sales, finance or operational support experience.
• Events experience, a plus