Senior Vice President, Business Transformation
ViacomNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/13/2018 1:55:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Vice President, Business Transformation jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Vice President, Business Transformation postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Vice President, Business Transformation? Senior Vice President, Business Transformation (Generalist) - Viacom
Viacom is in the midst of a business transformation and we are continually evolving, innovating and building a world class office of Transformation. There are a number of strategic and transformational initiatives that Viacom is actively pursuing which are focused on effectiveness, revenue growth and operating expense reduction. Led by Viacom’s Chief Transformation Officer, the Transformation Office will be responsible for identifying and executing revenue and cost initiatives consistent with Viacom’s forward-looking strategic plan.
The role of the SVP Business Transformation will report directly to the Chief Transformation Officer. You will be responsible for the financial results and qualitative elements related to the execution of already identified initiatives in the current year budget in addition to the identification of initiatives for next year’s budget. This position will be focused on general transformation initiatives not related to organizational design across all divisions at Viacom, focused on areas that include sourcing, technology, ad sales, facilities, among others. The position will have a resource to analyze and drive this work and will require interacting with and having the respect of various business leaders across the organization.
• Execute already identified initiatives related to cost optimization and revenue opportunities for current budget year across the business.
• Identify areas of cost and revenue opportunity for the following budget year.
• Create a continuous improvement culture that automatically drives next year’s initiatives on a consistent basis, ultimately to generate multi-year value creation strategies.
• Translate Viacom’s strategy to transformation objectives, metrics and initiatives.
• Identify potential gaps and immediately address them with additional initiatives.
• Effectively identify front-running potential resistance to initiatives and develop strategies to effectively reach consensus to move forward.
• Support and help spread a culture of continuous improvement at all levels of the organization.
• Develop relationships with senior leaders across the organization, effectively getting their buy-in for transformation initiatives.
• Stay abreast of process trends and leading practices occurring in the marketplace and work with management to facilitate strategic direction and process enhancement.
• Effectively partner with the Chief Sourcing Officer (and Sourcing organization), the Chief Technology Officer (and Tech department), Ad Sales leadership, among others in planning and effecting all initiatives.
• Be responsible for all accounting – as linked to FP&A and controllership – of the initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus
• 15 years of relevant work experience
• Experience in driving cost improvements in third-party spend and/or technology investments.
• Executive-level presence.
• Significant experience and demonstrable success in developing executive-level relationships.
• Ability to present at most senior levels of an organization.
• Ability to thrive in a fast, high intensity, deadline driven environment, dealing with multiple projects.
• Strong inter-personal and negotiation skills, with holistic understanding of company organization and politics.
• Aptitude for creating structured quantitative and qualitative analyses.
• Ability to structure complex and ambiguous problems to develop insights & approaches.
• Project management experience.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills and inter-personal skills
• Intellectual curiosity, creativity, tenacity.
• Experience with a top management consulting organization or in-house consulting organization in a Fortune 100 company, a plus.
#LI-MC1 This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.