Senior Production Coordinator
Full Time Job
Who You Are!
There are lots of people here doing all sorts of jobs and we believe that having all kinds of people from all kinds of backgrounds, makes this a great place to work! We work hard but in a fun environment and seek to nurture the best possible, inclusive environment. If you're passionate about working with diverse teams, leading by example and simply being you at work, this is the place for you!
Milkshake! Is the #1 commercial children’s preschool block that broadcasts every morning on Channel 5. We are extremely proud of what we have achieved, and we provide a crucial service to our viewership who know us for creative and meaningful content. Milkshake’s core viewership is 2-5 years, with ad demos of 16-34yr and ABC1s. The Senior Production Coordinator will be responsible for supporting a diverse spectrum of production, studio/gallery and on air continuity featuring the presenting team for daily linear and non-linear transmission. Passionate and positive people thrive here, and we love what we do, and hope you will too! We would like a candidate who is experienced enough, and passionate about mentoring more junior members of staff such as Production Assistant's and interns, as-well as helping support the Producer/Directing team to ensure we are delivery quality creative content that our fan base if used to.
In this role you will Support the Producers, Directors and Presenting team to deliver the best Milkshake! content. Allowing you and the channel to grow and help drive ratings performance and helping Milkshake! continue to be a leading force in the market
• To strengthen the Milkshake! brand on and off air, and across multiple digital platforms to build audience interaction, views and engagement!
• Provide production management support to the Milkshake! production team to build, plan and execute themes and initiatives for on-air and social production to drive the content priorities and ratings
• Lead all aspects of administrative management for weekly filming making sure all documents and paperwork required for studio talent and crew are completed, including rotas, call sheets, risk assessments and bookings with the Continuity Producer
• Generate clock numbers using WON (Broadcast Management System) for continuity links and prepare ‘make lists’ for Presenters, Directors and MSO/Editor for weekly studio records
What skills do you need
• Love what you do, and experience in the Preschool market, with experience spent either at a broadcaster or production company
• High standards and a desire to put out special, engaging content
• Excellent understanding of operational production requirements
• Excellent script writing skills
• We need people who have previously interacted with talent, crew and children
• Be excited about working with marketing, PR and external clients
• Good customer service skills and evidence of responding directly to viewers
• Hardworking, articulate, creative and ability to translate ideas into meaningful plans
• Excellent knowledge of UK kids programme market and current channels’ output
• Proficient with GDPR and Ofcom broadcast regulations and working with children guidelines
• We are massive on growing diversity and inclusion in the workplace, and love people who share our values
• Keen knowledge of the importance of rights/copyright/clearance issues
• Experience of budget and contract management
• Working knowledge of broadcasting research
• Good I.T. Skills including PowerPoint and Excel and experience using a Broadcast Media Management system to input data (e.g. WON, Tedial)
• Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro
ViacomCBS Networks International,(VCNI) a unit of ViacomCBS Inc., is comprised of many of the world's most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Network 10, Channel 5, Telefe, Viacom 18, ViacomCBS International Studios, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount Network and Pluto TV among others. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, we provide powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents and across more than 180 countries.