This was removed by the employer on 3/1/2021 6:01:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Manager jobs in London-UK
Search all Senior Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager? Senior Manager - Brand, Service & Editorial Marketing
Do you fancy getting involved in a start up environment within one of the world most successful brands? Or, play a keep part in the release and development of 3 major product launches? If so, this role is for you!
We are building a new team providing a specific focus on growing and improving our UK streaming service, My5 and Pluto TV. ViacomCBS are one of the biggest spenders on content in the world, and with an ever more growing digital world improving and bolstering our streaming service is pivotal to our mission statement and continued success.
This role will lead our activity across content and service campaigns, organic social and brand guardianship for UK streaming services. In this role you will work with UK-based teams in streaming and the wider UK organisation, as well as VCNI streaming teams, and will have a proven track record mobilizing cross-functional teams, planning, and delivering results. The Senior Manager Brand, Service & Editorial Marketing – UK Streaming will be an advocate of testing, learning and making insight- and data-centric decisions, and will possess an entrepreneurial ability to try new and different things to drive the growth of the UK streaming products.
• Work with the key UK partners and VCNI central marketing teams to best demonstrate campaigns and ensure consistent end to end customer experience
• Developing go-to-market plans and marketing tactics and work with wider brand and creative teams to deliver best in class creative executions for selected My5 / Pluto / MTV Play premiering content
• Drive development of creative briefs to guide the marketing creative process and support alignment of internal marketing teams on goals and strategies for content campaigns
• Activate 360° integrated marketing strategy and plans for campaigns that incorporate multi-channel platforms such as TV, out-of-home, print ads, email, SEM, social, and paid media
• Identifying and developing incremental marketing tactics and opportunities by marketing channel to drive additional viewership and acquisition
• Enforce (and feed into) brand identity, positioning and usage guidelines to ensure consistency across all marketing communications, including brand and verbal identity and brand hierarchy toolkits for My5 / Pluto / MTV Play as well as key content branding
• Make a leading contribution to the services' ongoing brand strategies to differentiate the services and tell a compelling story of what sets each UK streaming service apart from the competitive set
• Create key project management documents for multiplatform campaigns that will organize and align cross-functional teams
• Develop, maintain and socialize a centralized view of all campaigns, programs and launches across UK and central marketing teams
• Manage campaigns from development to launch to ensure flawless execution
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to increase exposure of key titles in our owned, earned and paid media channels
• Traffic and manage delivery of all final creative assets across a campaign
• Recommend, plan and co-ordinate marketing activities including; specific channels and platforms, investment ratios, value expectations, timing and expected use of marketing assets Partner with the UK and / or VCNI brand and creative teams to deliver and traffic creative assets to internal and external partners involved in across campaign work
• Serve as strategic partner and subject matter expert in all things related to the streaming brands and drive for consistency across application
• Track performance and monitor key metrics that align to business objectives and illustrate the efficiency of programs
• Maintain trackers for annual budgets and calendars for the department
• Provide guidance and support on budget, and build a tracking and reporting structure for managing the team's yearly investments
• Performing and reviewing analysis on the success of our marketing campaigns
• Tracking and managing performance against KPI's
• Analyse, measure and optimize all stages of the marketing funnel across web, email, social, search, paid campaigns etc.
• Build, test and optimize paid campaigns across channels, including digital, social media, paid search, etc.
• Embrace the 'One ViacomCBS' approach and encourage collaboration and team working
• Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
• Adopt and promote the ViacomCBS values and support a culture of inclusion
What skills do you need
• Proven track record of translating strategy to tactical plans, with significant knowledge and experience in writing creative briefs that are used to build multiple media assets; from on air to social
• Experience in assisting the development and delivery of marketing campaigns
• Strong digital marketing literacy and an understanding of managing digital brands
• Strong understanding of media planning and execution
• Able to demonstrate experience of 360 integrated campaigns and track record of working on ATL ad campaigns
• Experienced in managing creative campaigns through to delivery
• Experience in a D2C brand role, within media, entertainment industry; AVOD/SVOD/OTT experience highly desirable!
• Ability to optimally handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise
Whether you are a leader or hope to one day be, you will be a change maker by challenging the status quo, Lead with passion and purpose Drive collaboration and Lead with openness to individual differences and diverse perspectives.
What are our values - Bravery | Empathy | Honesty
Our values, and their related behaviours, guide how we show up to work each day and help ensure that we all treat each other with respect. The three values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
What are our benefits
As well as being supported with your career goals Permanent and Fixed Term Contract employees will be entitled to:
• Private Medical Insurance after completing 3 months of employment
• Season Ticket Loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• TV Package Discount
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Discounted Gym Membership
• Discounts for Local Shops and Restaurants and Access to Reward Gateway
• We are happy to talk about flexible working This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.