Senior Manager, Esourcing
Full Time Job
Viacom is home to the world’s premier entertainment brands that connect with audiences through compelling content across television, motion picture, online and mobile platforms in over 160 countries and territories.
You will be responsible for supporting the build out of the delivery capability and executing eSourcing projects both domestically and internationally. You collaborate with category sourcing teams to actively define and execute eSourcing plans designed to achieve business goals.
You develop and use eSourcing tools and processes to actively target relevant categories for enablement through Viacom’s eSourcing capabilities. You will partner with category team members & eSourcing lead to develop an annual plan of eSourcing category targets.
• You support the design and implementation of eSourcing (including eAuction) strategies to be deployed across categories in partnership with category leaders and eSourcing Director and measure applicable progress
• Develop eSourcing criteria, tools, and templates to execute events for ongoing business and new projects
• You support rules of engagement for eSourcing Center of Excellence (COE), process, and governance to ensure eSourcing is utilized to maximum impact
• Collaborate with sourcing analysts and category leads to design mechanisms to collect eSourcing opportunities including identification, conversion, and impact
• Execute eSourcing events on an ongoing basis. Support category leaders through the entire sourcing process by collecting requirements and structuring RFPs based on deep expertise in eSourcing.
• Operate as a Subject Matter Expert on eSourcing & eAuction topics. Demonstrate thorough knowledge and awareness of key trends, leading practices, and tools required to continuously improve the eSourcing function
• Monitor adherence to eSourcing criteria, tools, and templates and engage as needed to coach, train, and motivate teams to utilize eSourcing tools
• Report on eSourcing program success, develop materials to communicate results
• Quarterly travel possible – pending business requirements
• 6 years of meaningful experience in eSourcing with particular focus on enablement of eSourcing function.
• Experience in Ariba sourcing solutions is a requirement.
• Media & Entertainment industry expertise is highly desirable
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Proven experience in developing eSourcing strategies and enabling eSourcing capabilities across the organization
• Knowledge across supply chain with focus in strategic sourcing, procurement operations, contract negotiation, supplier relationship management and performance management.
• Extraordinary interpersonal skills including ability to communicate effectively, build relationships, anticipate needs, and negotiate successful outcomes both internal and external to Viacom
• Applicable experience supporting end to end sourcing projects including need identification, market research, competitive bid reviews, direct negotiation activities, supplier selection, and onboarding