Senior Finance Analyst FP&A
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS Networks International,(VCNI) a unit of ViacomCBS Inc., is comprised of many of the world's most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Network 10, Channel 5, Telefe, Viacom 18, ViacomCBS International Studios, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount Network and Pluto TV among others. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, we provide powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents and across more than 180 countries.
Who You Are!
There are lots of people here doing all sorts of jobs and we believe that having all kinds of people from all kinds of backgrounds, makes this a great place to work! We work hard but in a fun environment and seek to nurture the best possible, inclusive environment. If you're passionate about working with diverse teams, leading by example and simply being you at work, this is the place for you!
What is the role
Reporting into the Senior Finance Director, the Senior Finance Analyst FP&A is part of the cluster consolidation team and is heavily involved in month end, forecasting, budgeting and LRP process, as well as cost analysis and senior management reporting for UK cluster which includes UK, Ireland, Australia and Israel. The role is focused on preparation of financial data and reports for senior partners, including CFO and CEO, detailed cost analysis.
This role will suit a forward-thinking FP&A Analyst, keen to progress their career or someone with an audit / Finance accounting experience seeking a move into FP&A.
• Responsible for providing Month end and Forecast reports and summaries to senior Management whilst supporting senior management in maintaining and updating files used for CEO weekly financial review
• Liaise with finance directors and business partners to consolidate any updates, maintain committed/uncommitted cost analysis
• Review detailed cost reports on a regular basis, identify inconsistencies and questioning them
• Support the business in preparing Budget/Long Range Plan and provide support in preparing cluster budget presentations to Senior Executives
• Accept the ‘One ViacomCBS’ approach and encourage collaboration and team working
• Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
• Adopt and promote the ViacomCBS values and support a culture of inclusion
What skills do you need
• Professionally Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA with either FP&A experience or with Audit/Financial accounting background
• Strong understanding of data, complex reports and analysis
• Advanced excel and Powerpoint skills
• Experience working with large volumes of financial information, big data, building financial reports from scratch is a bonus
• Self-starter able to learn fast and work without supervision
• Ability to work under pressure and lead multiple deadlines and priorities
• High level of attention to detail!