Senior Brand Manager
This was removed by the employer on 4/7/2020 9:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Brand Manager jobs in London-UK
Search all Senior Brand Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Brand Manager? FUNCTION: Marketing/Social
JOB TITLE: Senior Brand Manager
MANAGER: Senior Director, Marketing
LOCATION: Camden, London
WHO YOU ARE
There are lots of people here doing all sorts of jobs and we believe that having all kinds of people from all kinds of backgrounds makes this a great place to work. We have a number of Employee Resource Groups that look to support our employees from all walks of life and who face common challenges in the workplace and we hold tons of events all your round to nurture the best possible, inclusive environment
WHAT IS THE ROLE
We are looking for a Senior Brand Manager to join the ViacomCBS marketing team, looking after campaigns across all adult brands, including, Channel 5 family, MTV, Comedy Central and Paramount Network.
The Senior Brand Manager will have a strong knowledge of Broadcast marketing and 360 campaign management. The candidate must be able to strategically plan, and execute, multiple projects at once. Ensuring the brand vision is executed effectively across all channels.
We are looking for an individual who can develop ambitious, innovative and effective marketing campaigns, that drive both ratings and reputation.
This individual will champion the brands, demonstrate deep understanding of our audiences, ensure the tone of voice is faithfully represented in all communications.
Used to working in a fast-paced environment, the candidate will need to be able to quickly adapt to the changing needs to the business. Managing quick turnaround projects and being fleet of foot to respond to the ever changing Free to Air environment.
The role will be responsible for managing junior team members, leading and supporting them in the development of on and off-air campaigns.
The candidate needs to be self-motivated and an exceptional communicator, they will need to work with their cross-function peers to develop best in class campaigns. They will be able to build a strong network across the business, working closely with the commissioners and other key stakeholders for approvals.
The role holder will have direct responsibility for:
• Strong strategic brief writing skills, able to inspire innovative creative ideas
• Working across multiple priority titles across the family of channels to chair full 360 campaigns
• Acting as the key point person for all stakeholders on campaigns, both within the wider marketing department cross functional peer leads and also the commissioning department
• Ensure all creative development is on brand and is shareable at its core
• Quick response to fast turnaround challenges
• Work with the media agency to interrogate media plans and ensure the effectiveness of campaigns
• Ensure post-campaign analysis is completed and shared across the business
• Budget management for campaigns
• Working on event marketing when required
On Brand, all assets, all channels
• Demonstrate understand the individual brands personality, the core target audiences, values and that these are consistently communicated in an authentic way through all marketing activity
• Development of creative paid and on-air campaigns which promote the key channel priorities
• Working closely with the wider creative, marketing and PR teams to ensure all creative campaigns are aligned and maximising recognition and reach
• Relationship Building
• Develop strong peer relationships and be connector within the department with the wider ViacomCBS business
• Develop strong relationships with the commissioners and be a key troubleshooting point person for them
• Help to create the greatest possible workplace experience for employees.
• Drive the ‘One ViacomCBS’ approach, role modelling great team work and collaboration.
• Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
• Help to embed the ViacomCBS values and foster a culture of inclusion
• Strong team management skills
• Lead the team to develop best in class 360 campaigns which respond to the business’s needs
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED
• Adaptable and resilient, can manage workload in a fast-paced environment
• A passion and commitment to developing brands which people love
• Experience across all marketing disciplines
• Management experience and demonstrable evidence of implementing measurable 360 marketing campaigns
• Highly collaborative team leader/player; comfortable with ambiguity and with leading in a matrix organisation
• Strong numeracy, analytical & reporting skills alongside expert communication skills and style
• Problem solving
MOVE VIACOMCBS FORWARDS
• Lead as a content entrepreneur.
• Be a change maker; foresee change before the need to change arises.
• Keep pace with what is happening at the edges to remain relevant and lead the business into the future.
LEAD WITH PASSION AND PURPOSE
• Lead with bravery, empathy and honesty.
• Communicate a clear vision that inspires and empowers teams to be accountable for results.
• Build a high performing team culture that nurtures talent and develops leaders for the future
COLLABORATE ACROSS THE ORGANISATION
• Innovate by bringing together diverse individuals with varied experiences and perspectives to solve problems creatively.
• Build constructive relationships across a wide network of stakeholders, functions and teams.
• Create highly participative teams, welcoming an open exchange of views.
• Demonstrate agility and flexibility.
• Possess a traveller’s exploratory nature and an innate curiosity to go beyond one’s defined work role.
• Develop resilience and comfort to ambiguity and change as a way of being. Make decisions in the face of incomplete information and course correct as one experiments, to drive the business forward.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
• Lead with openness to, and appreciation of, individual differences and diverse perspectives.
• Reflect the belief that diversity of inputs increases the quality of decision.
• Provide an inclusive workplace and constantly seek feedback.
• Challenge the status quo and be intensely curious.
WHAT ARE OUR VALUES
Our values, and their related behaviours, guide how we show up to work each day and help ensure that we all treat each other with respect. We want these to feel relevant to all of our employees and all parts of the business, as we believe that when these behaviours are achieved, we are the best we can be. The three values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
• Creativity: Push beyond the expected
• Passion: Stand up for what you believe in
• Risk-Taking: Take smart choices
• Inclusion: Embrace diverse perspectives
• Collaboration: Work together as one team
[more...] This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.