Senior Analyst, Digital Ad Sales Research
ViacomNew York, NY
Full Time Job
MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and AwesomenessTV. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world. We continually work toward having a vibrant culture that champions creativity, innovation and inclusion.
This role will be a key member of the Marketing and Partner Insights team, with an expertise in Advanced Media Solutions platforms research. The position will support the Ad Sales Solutions team around AMS platforms, using primary and syndicated research tools/methods.
include utilizing resources to answer sales RFPs and report on campaign measurement.
• Knowledge of internal digital tracking solutions (Adobe, etc.) and web debugging proxy tools (Fiddler, Charles, etc)
• Proficiency with syndicated research sources (comScore, Nielsen @Plan, YouGov, etc.).
• Knowledge of social media analytics (Facebook Insights, YouTube Analytics, Tubular, etc.)
• Must be well versed in Microsoft Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong understanding of the digital industry, with experience positioning data for ad sales teams and clients; ability to ''tell a story'' with data
• Balance both long-term initiatives with short-term ad hoc requests
• Keep abreast of the rapidly-evolving technologies and analytical methods in TV, digital and OTT space with a thorough understanding of the media and advertising ecosystem and its key players
• Self-starter and highly proactive with an ability to manage expectations and provide insights and recommendations to a larger internal team
• Ability to work independently, efficiently and amongst team within a fast-paced environment