Sales Service Executive
This was removed by the employer on 12/4/2019 10:55:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sales Service Executive jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Sales Service Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sales Service Executive? Join our Viacom Ad Solutions team! We are a leading innovative advertising organization that delivers the advertising revenue across all Viacom media brands using cutting-edge research, data, partner marketing, and sales strategy approaches. We work creatively across all media platforms – TV, digital, social, experiential/ live events, emerging platforms; and all audiences – from young kids with the Nickelodeon brands, to Millennials with brands like MTV and Comedy Central; as well as fans of TV Land!
As the SSE, you will aid our Account Executives energetically hunting for business as well as maintaining and growing existing business. Responsibilities will include client and agency interface, attending client social events, and support of the sale of digital advertising. Be responsible for liaising with Planning and Inventory and Integrated Marketing, and have experience in creating compelling presentations.
• Build customized presentations for clients, providing most effective information to drive budgets
• Work closely with Pricing/Planning Groups to develop Digital, Linear, and Social media plans for the team
• Research target accounts & create strategy to break new business and increase share
• Lead and implement marketing executions across the suite; Music, Kids & Family, or Entertainment
• Oversee & educate Client Services Representatives/ Sales Assistants
• Assist Account Executives in negotiations
• 3 years’ experience in media sales
• Bachelor's degree
• Highly skilled in PowerPoint development (able to build slides and story line)
• Fluent in Excel and data manipulation
• Excellent social skills to interact with internal and external clients
• Strong organization skill and detail oriented
• On-air and online media planning acumen
• Media Math proficiency
• Interest in sales and branding This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.