Sales Service Executive - Viacom Ad Solutions
ViacomNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Join our incredible Viacom Ad Solutions team. We are a leading innovative advertising organization that delivers the advertising revenue across all Viacom media brands using cutting-edge research, data, partner marketing, and sales strategy approaches. We work creatively across all media platforms – TV, digital, social, experiential/ live events, emerging platforms; and all audiences – from young kids with the Nickelodeon brands, to Millennials with brands like MTV and Comedy Central; as well fans of TV Land.
You will support Viacom Ad Solutions’ New Business team as we work across multiple divisions to hunt for, develop and pitch new partnership opportunities, aligning with our highly focused approach, process and output. Specifically, you will support a NY-based Ad Sales New Business team, inclusive of VPs, a Director and AEs, in selling paid advertising time across multiple platforms, creating compelling, customized pitches, performing detailed research and analysis to aid the team in better identifying prospective clients, and helping handle a department analyst and seasonal intern.
• You will create compelling, customized presentations that support the pitch and sales efforts of New Business team
• You will compile research and analysis pursuant to pitch development
• You will assist VPs, Director and AEs in the leadership of internal teams toward development of large-scale, cross-departmental partnership programs including: TV, Digital, Influence, Branded Programming, Shopper Marketing, Events, Recreation, CP, Velocity Marketing, among others
• You will work with multiple departments simultaneously, communicate clearly and consistently, and thoughtfully handle issues and objections
• You will prepare team members with pre-call strategy and research (pull spending, articles, annual reports and handle department analyst and intern on development of prep documents)
• You will lead New Business prospect list development and offer insights on working accounts, new accounts, opportunities, and industry
• You will maintain organization and oversee deliverables during execution of closed business
• You will build connections and maintain ongoing communication with internal teams to ensure client goals are being met
• You will spearhead development of smaller accounts as identified and allocated by VPs
• You will collaborate with the other department SSEs in LA and Chicago on information sharing, account information, development of general sales tools, ideas and projects
• You will oversee day-to-day tasks of a department analyst and seasonal intern, effectively delegating projects, prep sheets, etc.
• 3 years of experience in ad sales, preferably in business development
• Fluent in Excel and data manipulation
• Highly skilled in PowerPoint development (able to build slides and story line)
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail
• On-air and online media planning and media math acumen
• Interest in strategic and partnership sales and business development
• Strong Research & analytical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills