Program Presentation Scheduler
Part Time Job
Network 10 Sydney has an excellent opportunity for a Presentation Scheduler to join the Programming department. This is a part-time position of 22.5 hours p/week.
Reporting to the Program Presentation Manager, the Presentation Scheduler will work in a small team who are collectively responsible for the delivery and preparation of completed play lists for the Network ensuring correct content resides with the Broadcast Zones and complies with ACMA regulation and internal business rules.
Other responsibilities of the role include;
• Ensuring scheduling is in line with On-Air campaigns.
• Scheduling Pres Events and Promotions according to the style guide and business needs.
• Run reports to verify accurate placement and reduce placement errors.
• Keep abreast of ACMA regulations.
• Issue consumer advice warnings and maintain lists.
• Template and sync day before timing.
• Creation of After Break Supers and Play-Off Supers, Logos/Watermarks/Templates
• Scheduling Squeezed Credits and Continuity for each day.
• Creates and maintains Community Service Announcement Lists.
Working knowledge of IBMS scheduling would be highly desirable.
Attention to detail, a high level of motivation and an ability to work to deadlines are an integral part of this position.
If you feel that your skills and experience could be suited to this opportunity and enjoy the challenge of working in a busy team environment, please apply by sending your application via the link.