Production Assistant, Multiplatform
ViacomNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Production Assistant, Multiplatform (Overnight) - Viacom Media Networks
Viacom Multiplatform Production is looking for a Digital Production Assistant to be part of the Asset Production team to fulfill team tasks and goals and manage content across our owned and operated digital platforms during our night shift.
The Digital Production Assistant will have a mastery of building and managing video clips, episodes, images, schedules and metadata for content on Viacom’s websites. The Digital Production Assistant will have excellent project management and communication skills. They will work closely with internal teams including Programming, Design, Video Production, Editorial, Site Management and Integrated Marketing.
The Digital Production Assistant must handle multiple programming schedules, meet deadlines, thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment, have a precise eye for detail and be able to work autonomously.
The Digital Production Assistant should also have flexible hours. While this is generally a nightside job, we occasionally need coverage for daytime, weekends and holidays.
• Produce and schedule multiplatform content on Viacom’s owned and operated websites, applications and connected devices for Comedy Central, MTV, VH1, Logo, Paramount Network, CMT, BET and TV Land
• Manage and prioritize assets for evening shows such as Lights Out with David Spade
• Coordinate with Comedy Central, MTV, VH1, Logo, Paramount Network, CMT, BET and TV Land Producers and PAs
• Submit video, editorial, design and tech requests
• Conduct Quality Assurance
• Process Site updates (as requested)
• Create, manage and complete tickets in Viacom’s JIRA and Bridge systems
• Complete administrative tasks, such as arranging meetings and taking notes
• 1-2 years of digital production experience
• Learns new tools and systems quickly
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple simultaneous projects
• Flexible schedule, to help with night, weekend and holiday hours coverage as needed
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Capable of problem solving
• Knowledge of entertainment industry
• Ability to work autonomously
• Working knowledge of content management systems
• Photoshop, additional database development and web production skills