Post Production Coordinator
Full Time Job
Post Production Coordinator, Animation
• Manage receipt, organization, tracking, distribution, duplication, and delivery of all Post Production related materials as directed by the Post Supervisor, Post Manager, or Line Producer.
• Maintain databases and spreadsheets to track retakes and other materials for overseas studios, handling/dubbing/distributing materials for sign off as well as for final delivery
• Assist the Post Production Supervisor/Manager in any way necessary to maintain the workflow of the Post Production process.
• Work on multiple shows but for multiple Post Supervisors/Managers, requiring the ability to change gears and work in different ways and with different personalities.
• Sit in on meetings where they will interact with the creators/directors of the shows
• Understand relationships and how to interact properly within protocol is critical.
• Draft communications to or speak with Network Executives and Overseas Studios
• Proficiency in the MS Office Suite of apps, Filemaker Pro, and Photoshop.
• The ability to type dictated notes with reasonable speed and accuracy
• Knowledge of QuickTime movies and other video container files as well as standard production-related codecs.
• Knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Avid, and ProTools is a plus.
• Highly organized with an attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
• A minimum of 1-2 years of Post Production experience.
• Animation experience is a plus.