Media Planner, Advanced Marketing Services
ViacomNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Viacom's Advanced Marketing Services team is looking for an analytical planner to help build media plans for our unique, forward-thinking advertising campaigns. This is a great opportunity for an up and coming agency media team.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a dynamic environment, bring energy and passion to everything they do, and will not be afraid to learn new skills and roll up his/her sleeves to seek projects both big and small. This job is based in our NYC headquarters, and we offer competitive compensation packages. Please include a cover letter with your application.
• Help to lead day-to-day workflow and media requests queue
• Manage day-to-day plan creation and changes to media plans
• Work directly with the Sales and Creative teams to develop customized media plans
• Work with the Media Buying Teams and Finance teams to determine campaign budgets
• 2 years media planning experience or prior internship in Advertising or Marketing
• Advanced Excel skills; PowerPoint and Microsoft Word skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Detail oriented with critical thinking and problem solving abilities
• Ability to adapt successfully with different teams and multiple projects
• Excellent time management skills