Media Buyer, Social -Viacom Advanced Marketing Services
ViacomNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/6/2019 3:55:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Media Buyer, Social -Viacom Advanced Marketing Services jobs in New York-NY
Search all Media Buyer, Social -Viacom Advanced Marketing Services postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Media Buyer, Social -Viacom Advanced Marketing Services? Viacom has a clear vision: to be the premier destination where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best entertainment to our global audiences, and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world. At Viacom, you will have the opportunity to develop your professional career at the home of iconic brands like BET, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount and others.
Overview and Responsibilities
We are looking for a creative and analytical Media Buyer to manage our paid media campaigns. Our team runs forward-thinking advertising campaigns. This is an opportunity for an up and coming media buyer with social network experience. Our ideal candidate is comfortable in a dynamic environment, brings energy and passion to everything you do, and encourages learning new skills while rolling up your sleeves on projects both big and small.
• Lead multiple paid social media advertising programs across various social and digital channels - from planning to implementation, to optimization and analysis
• Define the strategy and standard methodologies for audience extension campaigns
• Pull daily reports for campaign optimization. Compile monthly reports to track month-to-month metrics
• Analyze and disseminate performance data (top of funnel to bottom) and demonstrate data to evolve tactics and continually improve performance
• 2 years experience as a Social Media Buyer
• Expertise with Social Buying platforms (Facebook, Google, Snap, etc)
• Strong Excel background and an ability to manage and analyze sets of data
• Self-starter who can balance range of projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills and the ability to easily collaborate with a variety of colleagues
• Strong interest and curiosity in the world of progressive Digital Advertising This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.