Manager, Production & Talent Security - Viacom
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/24/2019 6:55:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Production & Talent Security - Viacom jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Production & Talent Security - Viacom postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Production & Talent Security - Viacom?
Full Time Job
The Manager of Production and Talent Security under the supervision of the Senior Director of Production, is responsible for overseeing security vendors during production. The Manager of Production will work closely with production crews, partnering with the Legal department and law enforcement as necessary. In addition, this person will be responsible for assisting in overall security measures for Viacom properties, business continuity plans and Executive Protection for Viacom Executives. This position will be based in New York.
• Overseeing security related issues related to major production events
• Attend Production meetings
• Partner with Production groups to review and determine security strategy
• Oversee and manage security vendors for productions
• Maintain schedule of all production security events
• Plan security measures with (show) smaller production teams
• Partner with local fire marshal regarding fire safety
• Provide security measures necessary for employees, production crews and talent
• Respond to Talent security threats and work with investigators domestically
• Travel as needed
• Work closely with building management, facilities, and local law enforcement
• Maintain relationships with local, state and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies.
• Oversee incident response planning as well as the investigation of security breaches
• Production experience working for a Studio is preferred
• Professional experience as bodyguard for talent or Executive Protection
• Professional experience working major events/National Special Security Events(NSSE)
• CPR, AED and first Aid training
• Strong self management skills to act independently to handle multiple assignments and job requirements within acceptable parameters.
• Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with diverse employee population and visitors to the combined companies.
• Excellent communication skills. Professional demeanor at all times.
• Strong Microsoft/Excel Skill
• Must be able to work well under pressure at all times.
• Ability to respond in a flexible manner in order to handle each situation that presents itself.
• Ability to establish strong rapport with other divisional personnel. Must be a team player
• Flexible hours and ability to travel