Manager, Pricing & Inventory - Ad Solutions
ViacomNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Join our incredible Viacom Ad Solutions team. We are a leading innovative advertising organization that delivers advertising revenue across all Viacom media brands using cutting-edge research, data, partner marketing, and sales strategy approaches. We work creatively across all media platforms – TV, digital, social, experiential/ live events, emerging platforms; and all audiences – from young kids with the Nickelodeon brands, to Millennials with brands like MTV and Comedy Central; as well fans of TV Land.
Primary responsibilities will be assisting the Pricing Vice President and Senior Director with plan building, checking, and rate card maintenance which will include but not limited to:
• You will check plans and assist planners in the plan building process.
• You will guide planners in selling title efficiencies when building Premium plans.
• Rate card maintenance: You will check weekly programming calendars and confirm necessary selling titles are included and priced in the rate card.
• You will work closely with research and programming to maintain selling schedule in the rate card matches estimates provided by research.
• You will maintain a comprehensive view of inventory, maximizing inventory usage.
• You are in charge of compiling and distributing the Monday reporting.
• You will help coordinate historical data used for all upfront plans and reporting.
• Interact with the Inventory team to make sure Premium units are cleared and available.
• Provide guidance, support, and back up on Studio Allocations.
• Monitor planner workflow.
• This position reports into the VP and Sr. Director of Pricing and Planning.
• Minimum of 3 years network planning experience and/or media buying and/or sales experience.
• Excellent computer skills, including Excel.
• Shown ability to think strategically. Ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic pressured environment.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively interact and communicate with various departments.
• Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills.
• Strong relationship building, negotiation and supervisory skills.
• Planning Experience preferred.