Manager, Distribution Partner Marketing
ViacomWest Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Distribution Partner Marketing jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Search all Manager, Distribution Partner Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Distribution Partner Marketing? Manager, Distribution Partner Marketing - Pluto TV
As a Partnership Marketing Manager at Pluto TV, you will be supporting each pillar of the marketing department by implementing and maintaining marketing campaigns with multiple partners. In this role, you'll cultivate consistent and regular communication as well as track and report on projects, initiatives, and key performance metrics. This role will report to the Head of Partnership Marketing.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Working with distribution partners to improve Pluto TV promotion on distribution platforms
• Actively pitching ideas, campaigns and opportunities to distribution platforms.
• Providing support in developing partner marketing strategies and campaigns
• Collaboratively troubleshooting issues and uncovering potential bottlenecks
• Prioritizing competing projects and delivering ways to streamline operational activities
• Ad hoc reporting on campaigns, translating data into meaningful insights
• Maintaining a high level of confidentiality and integrity at all times
• Proactively identifying winning opportunities
• 3 years experience in partnership marketing
• Successful experience in sales and negotiations
• Excellent communication, critical thinking, collaboration and presentation skills
• BS/BA required
• Highly organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
• Effective, versatile and willing to take action. Must be a self-starter and operate well independently
• Ability to use MS Office/G-Suite and have used or can pick up quickly Adobe Suite, Google Analytics among others
• Experience working with TV/streaming distribution platforms (such as Apple, Amazon Fire, Google Android TV, Roku) is a plus This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.