Manager, Consumer Marketing CMT
ViacomNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The CMT Marketing team works to develop engaging and groundbreaking ideas that create awareness, increase brand perception, and promote tune-in via cable/television, OOH, digital, social, radio, and experiential stunts on the ground.
We are searching for a Marketing Manager to help us deliver on our goals and exercise their skills and knowledge of the industry to contribute to our innovative team. We are seeking a passionate and highly motivated team player who is a strategic thinker and superbly organized.
The Consumer Marketing Manager will report directly into the Director of Consumer Marketing and assist on all marketing activation plans for CMT programming priorities.
• Supports the development of paid media campaigns for CMT initiatives
• Manages and executes advertising plans across all media channels: TV, digital, OOH, radio, print, and paid social
• Work closely with media agency on all day to day communication with the marketing department
• Liaison and collaborate with internal departments including Brand Creative, Paid Social, Organic Social, Programming, Research, and Communications for all marketing initiatives
• Manage on-the-ground & non-traditional marketing efforts in local markets to promote channel initiatives
• Support the team with managing external partnerships/agencies in developing and executing all activations
• Create one-sheets and presentations to articulate marketing plans and ideas with broader teams
• Manage show budgets and invoices while tracking spending for all campaigns and ensure efforts stay within budget and vendors are paid on time
• Bachelor’s Degree (in Marketing or Business preferred)
• 3-5 years of experience executing paid media campaigns
• Excellent PowerPoint and Excel Skills
• 1-2 Years of management experience preferred
• Experience with B2C marketing for an entertainment brand across various media channels
• Has worked with large scale budgets for multiple marketing campaigns at the same time
• Ability to juggle with ease, meet deadlines, and perform under pressure with strong attention to detail