This was removed by the employer on 1/3/2020 7:39:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Helpdesk Coordinator jobs in London-UK
Search all Helpdesk Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Helpdesk Coordinator? WHAT IS THE ROLE
To be the first point of call whether in person or digitally for clients of the building in making requests to the FM team. Analysis and allocation of workload.
• Dealing with all requests ( via phone mail or walk in) from the departmental users, our clients. Maintaining a professional and efficient customer response.
• Management of the online FM helpdesk system routing jobs as appropriate, chasing resolution and ensuring that the end user/client is kept informed of the status.
• Running reports from the FM ticketing system for both the Director of P&D and the Head of Building Services., and providing stats to indicate trends or areas of concern both in terms of the building or delivery by sections of the team
• Liaison and management of contractor accounts for postal and courier services, archiving and taxi cars service, and certain regular suppliers, ie Building services general supplies, stationery etc.
• Administration of Handyman activity
• Liaison with the cleaning and catering organisations in the delivery of their services
• Assist with the raising and processing of purchase orders as required, and chasing and investigation of invoices as necessary.
• Filing and archiving as required for the department
• Upkeep of the Building services Induction register and online capture of all insurance certification from regular contractors.
• Maintenance of all vendor details on both the purchasing system, Market and on inter departmental systems and files
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED
• PC literate
• Strong customer focus
• Previous administrative/clerical experience essential
• Ability to communicate at all levels
WHAT ARE OUR BENEFITS
• Private Medical Insurance: You will be eligible for our full Private Medial Cover (From 3 months)
• Season Ticket Loan: We’ll pay for your season travel card up front and you can pay us back across the year
• TV Package Discount: If you subscribe for the likes of Sky and Virgin Media, we’ll get £20 off your bill
• Pension Scheme: You will be eligible for our Pension Scheme from day one, as long as you are contributing to this, we’ll top this up with a voluntary contribution from us
• Discounted Gym Membership: We offer discounts to a number of Gyms
• Discounts at Local Shops and Restaurants: Whether you need a new pair of shoes or just want something tasty for lunch, we partner with a number of local businesses to offer us a discounted rate
• Access to Reward Gateway: With heaps of discounts on everyday shops, restaurants and household suppliers
• Happy to talk flexible working!
WHAT ARE OUR VALUES
Our values, and their related behaviours, guide how we show up to work each day and help ensure that we all treat each other with respect. We want these to feel relevant to all of our employees and all parts of the business, as we believe that when these behaviours are achieved, we are the best we can be. The three values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
• Creativity: Push beyond the expected
• Passion: Stand up for what you believe in
• Risk-Taking: Take smart choices
• Inclusion: Embrace diverse perspectives
• Collaboration: Work together as one team
• Innovation: Use insights to drive the business
• Trust: Assume best intentions
• Transparency: Communicate clearly and openly
• Accountability: Deliver, and own the outcome
At Viacom, we value and celebrate difference. We want to ensure that we fully represent the make-up of UK society in our workforce as well as bringing diverse perspectives to our business. We want to make sure Diversity and Inclusion are not just buzz words; we truly want to foster an authentic inclusive environment, where all employees feel that they can bring their whole selves to work.
Our recruitment Privacy Notice for Viacom entities in the EEA and Switzerland is available here. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.