Head Of Facilities
This was removed by the employer on 10/28/2020 5:56:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Head Of Facilities jobs in London-UK
Search all Head Of Facilities postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Head Of Facilities? Who You Are!
There are lots of people here doing all sorts of jobs and we believe that having all kinds of people from all kinds of backgrounds, makes this a great place to work! We work hard but in a fun environment and seek to nurture the best possible, inclusive environment. If you're passionate about working with diverse teams, leading by example and simply being you at work, this is the place for you!
The Head of Facilities will be responsible for ensuring that optimum efficiency and safety is achieved by overseeing and running all soft services related issues. Play an active part in the successful FM provision and to provide a comprehensive service ensuring the delivery of all Facilities, Health & Safety and contract services are delivered to the highest standard.
The successful candidate must be personable, friendly, professional, and good at multitasking. Under the instruction of the Senior Management the role provides help in order to ensure the smooth operational running of the business, and to ensure a quality service is provided to all departments.
Fundamental requirements of the Head of Facilities role include the ability to prioritise, the ability to remain calm under pressure and the ability to remain focused. As well as the ability to cope with an ever shifting set of priorities; therefore, flexibility, resourcefulness and change responsiveness are critical attributes.
You'll be responsible to provide day to day professional leadership to the team, supporting and advising all management teams, employees and contractors. You will improve performance through the implementation of Health, Safety management systems and procedures in line with current standards and legislation.
This role includes:
• To run the day-to-day efficiency of all soft services to the London and Manchester site.
• To handle, monitor performance and review 3rd party contracts for Cleaning, Catering & Reception, implementing improvements to the services when required.
• Strategically handle the onsite Helpdesk ensuring its operational efficiency and delivers appropriate service to the business.
• To assist in the development of the annual budget for the Facilities Department, ensuring the best value is improved, whilst the ongoing maintenance needs are run effectively.
• To develop quality systems and initiatives to improve the site in the provision of a first rate facilities service.
• To implement, run and maintain process and procedure documentation for the department.
• Assist in the delivery of projects as directed by management, ensuring cost efficiency and timely delivery.
• To maintain effective professional relationships with key partners within the organisation, our contractors and suppliers.
• Work within all risk management parameters to ensure safe and smooth operation in all areas.
• To identify team mates training needs and ensure the training is delivered.
• The manage the Business Continuity Plans (BCP) for the London site, co-ordinating Senior Management from across the site and ensuring quarterly meetings take place.
• Work efficiently with ViacomCBS support departments, i.e. corporate legal, accounting, business and legal affairs, travel management, facilities, technology help desk, accounts payable, etc. to fulfill job responsibilities, building bridges and key relationships as needed.
Health and Safety Responsibilities
This role includes:
• To ensure compliance at all times and that the company adheres to legal standards for Health & Safety and Fire Safety
• To support and review all Health & Safety objectives and implementing of policies and procedures to ensure they are observed and targets are met
• To run, develop and administer our Health & Safety Management System for London
• To chair all Health & Safety meetings with department representatives and follow up any actions raised.
• To ensure that any recommendations from Competent Persons are communicated and implemented, to promote the safeguarding and welfare of all staff, contractors and visitors.
• Coordination of all risk assessments for the sites and ensure RAMS are in place where appropriate
• Maintaining COSHH register and risk assessments
• Contractor Management System to be maintained, ensuring insurance and inductions at all times
• To handle all contractors working on site, ensuring that all are stays in sync with legislation and ensure that the relevant RAMS have been provided, reviewed for suitability and Permits to Work are in place and where required.
• Responsibilities are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
What skills do you need:
• A strong technical knowledge in the Facilities Management / Building Services industry
• Excellent working knowledge across applicable health and safety and environmental legislation, compliance and regulations
• Degree or diploma (or equivalent) in health and safety subject area and applicable qualification in NEBOSH, General or IOSH
• Effective leader with excellent management and organisational skills, with the ability to demonstrate high levels of job performance
• Co-operate with the company in order to achieve its legal obligations. Lead by example to other permanent and temporary staff, demonstrating that the health and safety of the staff is of paramount importance.
• Experience overseeing a large site with fast pace changing requirement.
• Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint and AutoCAD LT. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.