Graphic Designer, Viacom Catalyst
ViacomNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Viacom Catalyst – Viacom’s in-house advertising and branding studio – is looking for a Designer.
The Designer’s primary function is to conceptualize and develop top quality corporate and
creative materials for consumers, affiliates, and employees.
Projects include a full-range of branding, print and digital designs, including but not limited to
ads, brochures, digital newsletters, environmental installations, websites, merchandise, logos
and brand looks.
This position works directly with the VP, Design, Design Director and Art Director to review
strategies for work and objectives of new projects.
• Develop innovative graphic design that positions our company and brands in the
most effective way possible
• Work within, and simultaneously push forward the Viacom graphic identity
• Collaborate with writers, project managers, and digital team
• Effectively present work to clients
• Hire and oversee top quality illustrators, photographers and various vendors to
meet the excellent standards set by Viacom
• Develop outstanding work under tight deadlines and tight budgets
• 2 to 5 years of design experience at a studio or in-house department
• Proficient on Macintosh with Adobe Creative Suite (Especially InDesign, Illustrator
• Knowledge of photographers and illustrators
• Knowledge of print and digital production
• College degree preferred; BFA in Communication Arts
• Ability to think strategically and creatively
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Ability to produce under pressure
• Good organizational skills
*Please note: links to online portfolios are required on resumes*