Full Time Job
Executive Assistant II
The Executive Assistant provides administrative assistance to the SVP and VP Special Projects and Events. This position will provide administrative support as well as gain hands-on experience with event planning & execution.
• Covers departmental phones on a regular basis
• Books international & domestic travel for SVP & department (as requested)
• Maintains and submits expense reports for SVP & VP according to PPC policies
• Oversees gate passes to ensure visitors are granted access as needed
• Creates memorandums and distribution lists as instructed
• Coordinates conference room requests & bookings
• Schedules, tracks & updates meeting requests for department including video & tele-conferences.
• Maintains department contact information and distribute regularly
• Updates and manages internal events department calendar used to track department projects
• Processes invoices, purchase cards and contracts in accordance to Finance and Legal Department policies, procedures and deadlines.
• Assists with invite process for premieres and events.
• Provides support to various teams (Awards, Field Publicity, National Publicity), as assigned.
• Maintains a positive rapport with vendors and provide assistance and details, as needed.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum one year related experience
• Proficient with Word, Excel, and internet software
• Ability to work independently, remain focused under pressure and have an extraordinary attention to detail at all times is critical
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with staff, other administrators, internal and external customers and senior management
• Organized and detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple high priorities and have the ability to appropriately prioritize work and proactively anticipate and manage time
• Familiar with a variety of industry concepts, practices, and procedures