Executive Assistant / Broadcast Associate
ViacomNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/26/2021 1:58:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Assistant / Broadcast Associate jobs in New York-NY
Search all Executive Assistant / Broadcast Associate postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant / Broadcast Associate? CBS News is seeking an Executive and Broadcast Assistant to support the Vice President of News Services. In addition to assisting the VP of News Services, the candidate will also perform functions of a Broadcast Assistant in the CBS Newspath newsroom.
• Provide administrative support for the executive including but not limited to: answering phones, coordinating schedules/travel and meetings, managing calendar, overseeing office supply inventory and preparing expense reports.
• Assist with short and long-term projects, research and presentations
• Maintaining department files by keeping and updating detailed records as well as track a variety of business documents in a secure manner
• Keep executive abreast of trends and new developments in the news space by reading industry publications, monitoring social media and tracking competitor's initiatives
• Providing good judgement in monitoring and prioritizing information flow and meetings throughout the day
• Exercise various degrees of discretion and judgment with sensitive matters and information
• Work with associate producers and producers to gather details on news stories
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College
• At least 1 year of relevant administrative experience within the broadcast industry
• Self-starter with a positive can-do attitude
• Ability to be pro-active, anticipate scheduling/organizational challenges and suggest solutions in a timely manner
• Ability to interact with high profile talent and executives
• Familiar with or willing to learn newsroom functions
• Knowledge of news, networks and stations markets
• Organized and works efficiently and effectively under pressure
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Internet resources
• Willingness to work flexible hours as necessary
FUNCTION: Administration This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.