Coordinator, Licensed Games
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS Consumer Products is seeking a motivated and creative professional who is passionate about television, gaming, media, retail and entertainment!
The ideal candidate excels in a collaborative environment and is relentlessly focused upon the objective of connecting consumers with content, community and interactivity of ViacomCBS brands via games, apps and other revenue driving video game products.
• Keep up with gaming trends across mobile, social, online, console and emerging platforms and makes recommendations on strategy
• Support Producer by executing on a variety of tasks related to the production of game products from concept to release and live operations.
• Assists on multiple products simultaneously at all stages of development and production.
• Provide creative and critical feedback on products against goals and strategy
• Works to coordinate and lead internal/external resources to meet production schedules and maintain the creative vision of products throughout the entire production life cycle.
• Provide concise meeting summaries for internal communication
• Collects, prioritize and handle materials for distribution to internal and external partners.
• Coordinates and assists with marketing, focus testing, and external partners.
• Maintain familiarity with all key brands
• Must be a self-starter and show initiative in completing projects
• Aid in crafting brand pitch decks
• 1 years of experience in a video games production role across console, PC and mobile
• A deep interest in gaming both past and present.
• Must be an avid gamer and familiar with gaming practices across social, console and real-world platforms.
• Needs excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
• Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
• Knowledge of and interest in online media, mobile media, emerging interactive technologies, and online marketing; understanding of console, mobile and web publishing and familiarity with content management systems a plus.
• Basic knowledge of image manipulation tools like Photoshop, Image Ready and Illustrator.