BI Development Manager
Full Time Job
Who You Are!
There are lots of people here doing all sorts of jobs and we believe that having all kinds of people from all kinds of backgrounds, makes this a great place to work! We work hard but in a fun environment and seek to nurture the best possible, inclusive environment. If you're passionate about working with diverse teams, leading by example and simply being you at work, this is the place for you!
The BI Operations & Development group develop and maintain regular business reporting for VCNI. Influencing all levels of the data flow from source, data management and reporting operations through to report development, the group ensure business data is reliable, impartial and timely. The primary client base includes senior management, sales, operations, research, strategy and finance groups around the organisation. This role will work closely with the VP of BI Operations & Development and the BI Technology group to craft and deliver priority data projects.
The role includes:
• Designing and project management of data projects.
• Coordinating internal resources and vendors where necessary for project planning and delivery.
• Supporting BI Tech in the provision of data for BI dashboard building.
• Handing over closed projects to BI groups for ongoing processing and data management.
• Being an experienced BI professional.
• Having a passion for BI and an understanding of how information can drive competitive advantages.
• Being able to build links and to communicate at all levels and functions in a global company.
• Being able to translate complex business requirements to technical requirements.
• Having experience of driving system improvements through to completion.
• Having knowledge of Alteryx & Tableau.
• Having previous involvement/exposure to large scale BI projects.
• Having a project management or IT Business Analyst certification is an advantage.
What skills do you need:
• Attention to detail and focus on quality.
• Understanding of key data-warehousing concepts and databases.
• Knowledge of SAP Business Objects, Tableau (or other major BI reporting tool).
• Advanced Excel including VBA.
• Ability to communicate efficiently across numerous mediums (written, verbal, presentations, etc).
• Appreciation of cultural differences within global company and the ability to tailor working style accordingly.
• Trust, integrity, objectivity and impartiality.
• Understanding of broad media business concepts.
• Up to date with BI technologies and concepts.
ViacomCBS Networks International,(VCNI) a unit of ViacomCBS Inc., is comprised of many of the world's most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Network 10, Channel 5, Telefe, Viacom 18, ViacomCBS International Studios, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount Network and Pluto TV among others. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, we provide powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents and across more than 180 countries.