Application Support Manager
This was removed by the employer on 12/16/2019 9:54:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Application Support Manager jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Application Support Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Application Support Manager? Overview and Responsibilities
The Application Support Manager is responsible for performing the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of the Sales Systems portfolio and processes related to but not limited to the support of Viacom Media Networks Global Content Distribution (GCD) and Velocity teams’. You are passionate about learning and working with the business to resolve day-to-day business application issues and questions. To be successful you should have good interpersonal skills, as you will be working with many different teams in a matrix environment across both the entire organization. You will work with developers to debug business system related issues and find root causes. You will make impact by handling issues efficiently, managing incidents, identifying recurring issues, documented enhancement and bug fix requirements and coming up with recommendations to improve the support process. Lastly, you will help train new users by crafting clear and concise documentation for applications and processes.
Are you ready to work on business critical systems and help impact the future of technology at Viacom? We're ready for you!
Specifically, you will:
• Provide leadership for projects as assigned, identifying required work, timelines, and task
• Analyze requirements, design, specify, develop, test and document customized solutions using development tools
• Closely work with vendor partners to resolve issues related to systems software
• Help users to quickly resolve issue and determine where changes need to be made to resolve root cause
• Document requirements for software improvement
• Handle support tickets to track recurring issues
• Support Technical Managers with prioritization of improvements and change management
• Document projects, give updates to steering committees, and progress reports to business and technical leadership
• Support Sales Systems for DBD and Velocity application suite
• Help identify and resolve potential problems and software design and development flaws
• Work closely with business users to ensure development activities are in alignment with business objectives
• Work with the offshore development team to ensure delivery and support of application improvement and bug fixes
• Act as a liaison between MTS and the business community
• Support diverse and fast paced business customers with a professional, courteous manner
• Perform application support and analysis including documentation and sign off of Business Requirements, Product Upgrade Briefs, Product Incident Reports
• Lead meetings with business partners and provide regular status updates
• 3 years’ experience as a Senior Application Support Analyst or similar role
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field (or equivalent experience) preferred
• Application Support experience
• Demonstrable understanding of the software development lifecycle and basic understanding of databases
• Established application management skills including familiarity with project scheduling, release planning and tracking documents
• Great communication skills– written, presentation skills, etc.
• Outstanding client handling skills – able to work with all levels of staff within Domestic Content Distribution and Velocity/Ad Sales organizations
• Ability to apply the following tools: MS Office Suite, Project Management Software This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.