Admin Assistant, Talent
Viacom Digital StudiosHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/6/2020 5:54:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Admin Assistant, Talent jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Admin Assistant, Talent postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Admin Assistant, Talent? Overview and Responsibilities
Would you like to experience working for a Digital Studio? Then this Administrative Assistant supporting two senior level Executives (VP of Talent, Nickelodeon and AwesomenessTV and VP of Talent, BET, MTV, and Comedy Central) for Viacom Digital Studios in Hollywood, CA, is for you!
• Answers phones, schedules and maintains executive calendars, expenses and other finances/budgets; makes travel arrangements (for executive and talent); manages office supplies, computer and cell phone needs, etc.
• Handles interdepartmental communications and meetings
• Creates, maintains and communicates all talent tracking information/documents, databases and grids for internal department use and across all key departments.
• Conducts heavy research on evolving talent and influencer pool
• Leads all aspects of all talent gifting on behalf of the department
• 1 year Talent desk experience in a Talent Agency or Talent Management Agency experience, required
• College degree, required
• Must be proficient in knowledge of the digital space and up and coming talent
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google doc suite
• Well-versed and passionate about digital entertainment, social media and pop culture
• Must be passionate about working with and comfortable around talent and excited by the notion of a fast-paced environment on the cutting edge of the entertainment business
• Clear communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing priorities. We work in a very fast-paced environment providing timely client service
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to anticipate and solve problems
• Ideal candidate will possess initiative, be diplomatic and be flexible under all circumstances
• Interpersonal skills are a must as the position requires building relationships with production crew, finance, business affairs, sales and creative departments This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.