Coordinator, Media Planning / Buying Paid Social
VH1New York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/13/2020 5:54:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Media Planning / Buying Paid Social jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Media Planning / Buying Paid Social postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Media Planning / Buying Paid Social? Coordinator, Media Planning / Buying Paid Social - MTV, VH1, Logo & CMT
With exclusive events, live performances, cutting-edge music documentaries, scripted series and original programs that explore the personal stories of today's most popular artists and celebrities, VH1 knows how to entertain and engage its audience across multiple platforms. Viewers can always count on VH1's slate of programming to be deliciously buzzworthy. Such hits include Mob Wives, Best Week Ever, Basketball Wives, Single Ladies, Love & Hip Hop, VH1 Storytellers, Behind The Music, VH1 Divas and the award-winning Rock Docs franchise. To watch music videos, exclusive music performances, TV series' episodes and exclusive clips, get access to a wide range of mobile content, and catch up on the day's hottest celebrity news, fans can check out VH1.com. With a presence across multiple languages and platforms, VH1 is where today's viewers stay connected to the music, celebrities and pop culture they love. Featured shows VH1 is a unit of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).
Overview and Responsibilities
MTV and VH1 is seeking a rockstar Coordinator to join our Paid Social team. This person will play a vital role in campaign strategy, set up, execution and reporting for paid social media ad placements across campaigns. The ideal candidate will be able to work closely and collaboratively across departments to achieve our goals. The candidate should demonstrate a basic understanding of the paid social media marketplace, industry trends, and passion for our brands.
This candidate will report directly to the Manager, Paid Social and will work closely with the Consumer Marketing and Brand Social teams in the execution of efficient paid social campaigns for show premieres and tentpole events.
• The Coordinator, Paid Social is responsible for assisting in the development and execution of paid search and social media campaigns and analytics across MTV, VH1 & CMT
• Report to the Manager, Paid Social and assist on translating overall marketing strategy and insights to actionable paid social strategy, and building strategic campaign recommendations (flighting, targeting, media mix, etc.) across search and social platforms (Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
• Compile social audience insights from a variety of sources to inform campaign planning and execution
• Ensure campaign assets are received, reviewed and trafficked in a timely manner, and that they align with the overall campaign approach
• Aid in the execution of paid social campaigns, including QAing, building campaigns using self-service tools, monitoring performance, and making real-time optimizations
• Compile and track performance and campaign benchmarks, create wrap-up reports and share findings with internal teams
• Research and share new industry trends and bold executions, and keep up to date with new platforms and opportunities in the paid social space
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 1-2 years working in the social media space, with strong preference for specialization in entertainment marketing or media planning / buying
• Self-motivated, extremely detail-oriented and independent worker with strong track record of cross-functional collaboration
• Able to juggle multiple projects, deadlines, teams and personalities with a pervasive positive attitude
• Proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Hands-on experience with paid social buying platforms including Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads
• Extremely detail oriented
• Collaborative team player who excels at building relationships
• Strong desire to work for a global brand and help drive innovation
• Passion for all things pop culture and television!
#LI-NE1 This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.