Verity Studios AGRemote, US
Full Time Job
Place of work: Zurich or Remote
Verity Studios operates events around the globe, and the successful candidate for this executive role is expected to spend time at Verity's head office in Zurich, Switzerland, as well as in the field developing relationships with key stakeholders in the concert touring industry. We are looking for a Sales Executive with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets in international concert touring with the ability to execute Verity's commercial strategy.
Working within the sales team and reporting to the Head of Sales your key responsibilities will include:
• Owning all sales activities in the touring market including preparing proposals, quotations, and negotiating contracts
• Growing Verity's revenue with existing and new clients in the touring market
• Building and maintaining relationships with key industry influencers
• Collaborating with Marketing & Communications to plan and prepare marketing collateral, industry events, and trade shows
• Collaborating with Verity's R&D team to help prioritize features for future product development
• Minimum of five years' experience in sales within the touring market and an expansive industry network
• Strong commercial bias, combined with excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Excellent spoken and written English; additional languages are a bonus
• Due to the international nature of the business, a willingness to travel is essential.
• Sell ground-breaking technology to some of the world's most prominent stage productions
• Competitive compensation and attractive choice of pension plans (incl. life insurance and disability options)
The Verity team has spent the last 20 years pushing the boundaries of what's possible in the design and creation of drone technology. Our clients have logged more than 50,000 autonomous drone flights. Verity drones perform in high profile events, including Cirque du Soleil's PARAMOUR on Broadway, Metallica's WorldWired tour, Drake's Aubrey & the Three Migos tour, and at the New York Knicks pre-game shows at Madison Square Garden. We are entrepreneurs, engineers, artists, live events professionals, mathematicians, and designers; all working as one. Our recent $18 million Series A funding round has paved the way for our further expansion in live events. Come join us!
Please apply online using the link below
• Cover letter & Resume/CV
• Reference letters Website: Apply At Employer's Site