Velvet Hammer Music Management GroupWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Velvet Hammer Music and Management Group, a boutique artist management, record label, and publishing company based in West Hollywood, CA is looking to hire a punctual, detail-oriented and intelligent full-time Executive Assistant to the CEO.
The Executive Assistant will report to the CEO, and general duties include: scheduling, assisting CEO with both personal and business day-to-day tasks and needs, organization of personal and company travel arrangements, and assisting in aspects of the CEO's personal interests including art and real estate.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Schedule meetings, prioritize calendar and perform other general administrative tasks
• File important invoices, financial and legal documents; maintain confidentiality
• Answer phones, emails, and mail; correspond appropriately and communicate messages to Executive(s)
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all clients and staff, external business associates, and the general public
• Book travel for Executive(s), create itineraries, and be on-call for possible last minute adjustments
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
• Experience working under a high-level Executive (preferred) or in a busy office
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to deal with high-pressure situations
• Self-starter, detail oriented; self-driven and possesses the ability to take initiative and anticipate Executive's needs
• Ability to work individually and in a team environment
• Experience with phones and must have a ''can-do'' attitude
• Previous administrative and/or office experience required
• Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
• Must be dog friendly. Some daily care and transportation of Executive's dogs required.
• Access to a car - some errands and driving required
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing why you are a good fit for this position. Looking for a candidate who is available to begin ASAP. This position includes medical benefits, paid vacation time, and more.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online