Intern - Music Management
Velvet Hammer Music and Management GroupRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 12/30/2020 12:11:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Music Management jobs in Remote-US
Search all Intern - Music Management postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Music Management? DESCRIPTION: Velvet Hammer Music and Management Group, a boutique artist management company located in West Hollywood, California, is seeking intuitive, detail oriented, self-starters who are resourceful and can think on their feet. We are currently looking for motivated, hard-working, and enthusiastic interns for the Spring 2021 semester who are looking to gain experience in music management and work directly with our managers. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a unique company culture and work with a dynamic staff, as our office is both intimate and friendly, but also constantly busy. Our current client roster includes System Of A Down, AFI, Deftones, Alice In Chains, Korn, Smashing Pumpkins, Code Orange, and more.
NOTE: This internship is done fully remotely per COVID guidelines. (Interviews will also be conducted virtually)
• MUST BE ENROLLED IN COLLEGE AND BE ABLE TO RECEIVE COLLEGE CREDIT. IF YOU DO NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR RESUME.
• Must have a high technical aptitude working with Internet, software applications, and web research.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills, multi-task abilities, and a team-player attitude.
• Music industry background preferred.
• Must be very knowledgeable working different social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook.
• Must be comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have your own laptop computer.
• Must be able to intern at least two days a week from 10:00AM-5:00PM.
• Must provide proof of school credit or enrollment confirmation and internship approval from your college.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (includes but is not limited to):
• Assist managers with creative marketing strategies and implementation, as well as promote various projects/artists through social media.
• Track each of our clients' social media, and use the information to better inform marketing strategies
• Research different facets of various projects relating to clients.
• Research new and up and coming artists across all genres.
• Staying abreast of the best practices regarding new social media platforms, and trends in the industry.
• General office related tasks: running errands, making copies etc.
• Assist managers with the day-to-day tasks encompassed in artists relations
BENEFITS: Although this is an unpaid internship, students will get an opportunity to gain real-world experience in the music management/entertainment industry. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.