Intern - Music Management
Velvet Hammer Music and Management GroupWest Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/10/2020 9:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Music Management jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Search all Intern - Music Management postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Music Management? **Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent Stay-at-Home Order, the internship will likely begin by working remotely and transitioning to the physical office if/when the order is lifted. Interviews will be conducted via phone/video chat**
• MUST BE ENROLLED IN COLLEGE AND BE ABLE TO RECEIVE COLLEGE CREDIT. IF YOU DO NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR RESUME.
• Must have a high technical aptitude working with Internet, software applications, and web research.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills, multi-task abilities, and a team-player attitude.
• Music industry background preferred.
• Must be very knowledgeable working different social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook.
• Must be comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have your own car with a valid driver's license, and proof of car insurance.
• Must have your own laptop computer.
• Must be dog friendly (we have office dogs).
• Must be able to intern at least two days a week from 10:00AM-5:00PM.
• Must provide proof of school credit or enrollment confirmation and internship approval from your college.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (includes but is not limited to):
• Assist managers with creative marketing strategies and implementation, as well as promote various projects/artists through social media.
• Create spreadsheets that organize your various assigned projects and tasks.
• Track each of our clients' social media, and use the information to better inform marketing strategies
• Research different facets of various projects relating to clients.
• Research new and up and coming artists across all genres.
• Staying abreast of best practices regarding new social media platforms, and trends in the industry.
• General office related tasks: running errands, making copies etc.
• Assist managers with the day-to-day tasks encompassed in artists relations This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.