Day-To-Day Manager - Music
Velvet Hammer Music & Management GroupWest Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/9/2023 3:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Day-To-Day Manager - Music jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Search all Day-To-Day Manager - Music postings
Full Time Job
Job Type: Full-time, In-Office Position in West Hollywood, CA
Velvet Hammer Music and Management Group, a boutique artist management, record label, and publishing company based in West Hollywood, CA is looking to hire a dynamic, detail-oriented and intelligent full-time Day-To-Day Manager.
The Day-To-Day will report to the CEO, Senior Vice President, and upper level managers.
General duties include: assisting Managers and Executives with day-to-day tasks, assisting roster artists, organization of artist travel arrangements, etc.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Arrange and maintain artist schedules (including press, promo, meetings, etc.), book travel, create itineraries, and perform other administrative tasks daily
- Have a clear understanding of our artists' fan base and demographics in order to assist in all aspects of album and tour promotion, including social media campaigns, artist merchandise, and digital marketing
- Ongoing pursuit of new opportunities and potential third-party partners to work with to drive strategy and create relationships, with the best marketing approach that effectively promotes the artist and brand
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all clients, staff, and external business associates
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, with a strong understanding of how to prioritize time sensitive tasks when necessary
- Organize logistics and assist with operations for off-site events as needed, including music video shoots, interviews, album release events, and client shows in the Los Angeles area
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Knowledge of and experience in music management
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage a variety of tasks successfully
- Ability to deal with high-pressure situations
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, self-driven with the ability to take initiative and anticipate Executive's / Artists' needs
- Must have a ''can-do'' attitude and be extremely resourceful
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
- Familiar with all social media platforms and digital streaming services
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing why you are a good fit for this position. Looking for a candidate who is available to begin ASAP. This position includes medical benefits, paid vacation time, 401K, and more.
- 401(k) Program
- Medical insurance
- Paid time off, sick leave, worker's comp & educational benefits
- Company Paid Life, Short Term Disability, & Long Term Disability
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Velvet Hammer is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all walks of life.
NOTE: This job is done onsite with the proper COVID guidelines. Proof of Vaccination is required.