Executive Assistant & Associate Producer
Vavani ProductionsLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/5/2022 11:28:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Executive Assistant & Associate Producer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant & Associate Producer postings
Full Time Job
Emmy®-winning Vavani Productions is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support for its CEO. The ideal candidate will have superior organizational and communication skills; be highly motivated and detail-oriented; and can remain calm and collaborative under pressure. Job responsibilities include standard assistant duties, team coordinating, and tracking and reporting of important dates and other department administrative needs. There will also be some creative producing opportunities at the Associate Producer level. This position will be hybrid, both on-site in the Hollywood area and remote, with occasional production-related travel out of L.A. required.
You'll do stuff like:
• Manage logistics for the CEO's complex business affairs and philanthropic engagement;
• Organize business relationships and facilitate communications;
• Track and maintain diverse project workflows and ensure benchmarks and deadlines are met;
• Conduct competitive intelligence, market research, and analysis projects to generate reports for CEO;
• Research comps and generate target talent attachment lists;
• Compile and summarize research relevant to documentary and narrative film/TV projects;
• Orchestrate social media campaigns and assist with other marketing functions;
• Coordinate travel/transportation for executives and partners at festivals and other events; and
• Receive visitors, screen and direct phone calls, coordinate meetings, maintain calendars, manage subscriptions, run errands, make deliveries, process incoming mail and correspondence, and handle outgoing mail/shipments.
You are passionate about film/TV production, sales, and operations, and are driven to make your mark on the entertainment media landscape. You embody a purpose-driven approach in your professional life. You communicate effectively and manage relationships well; are systematically organized with superior follow-through; break down large projects into executable tasks with high attention to detail; and thrive in high-volume, dynamic situations.
At a minimum, you have:
• At least two years of experience as an assistant at a network, studio, agency, production company, or the like;
• A Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent, preferably in an entertainment-related field;
• Working knowledge of Adobe CS, Google Workspace, Dropbox, MacOS/iOS, Microsoft Office, and Zoom; and
• A valid driver's license and working car.
You're more competitive if you have experience with:
• Talent attachment, negotiations, and management; and
• Writing, directing, and/or producing film or TV projects.