Variety Business IntelligenceLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking a coordinator who is passionate about entertainment and who wants to learn about business development. The position is ideal for someone interested in developing a career in entertainment sales, marketing and Big Data.
Variety Business Intelligence is looking for a dynamic sales coordinator to support its sales and marketing efforts. Previous sales experience isn't required, but the ideal applicant will have prior work experience at a talent & literary agency, network, studio or production company. Our training program teaches you the skills needed to succeed in entertainment!
The Variety Business Intelligence sales coordinator is responsible for entering customer and sales information into the company's CRM platform, Salesforce, coordinating sales agreements between client, sales people and accounting and researching sales leads for the team. Additionally, the position requires light administrative support for the President of the division including expenses, business travel and light phones. The position reports directly to the President of VBI.
• The sales coordinator will occasionally accompany the sales people to client meetings and presentations at the various studios, networks and agencies.
• The candidate must have a high technical aptitude and working knowledge of Internet and software applications, including Microsoft Office products, in particular Excel and Outlook.
• The ideal candidate must be able to manage his or her own tasks and deadlines and have excellent organizational skills.
• He or she must be comfortable working with customers within all areas of the entertainment industry in person or via phone/email.
• An excellent phone rapport and manner are required.
• The position requires excellent written and verbal skills and a very high attention to detail.
• A long term interest in marketing and sales is encouraged but not required.
About Variety Business Intelligence (VBI)
Variety Business Intelligence (VBI) is the leading data licensing and business solutions provider serving the entertainment industry's top streamers, networks and studios. VBI oversees a suite of research, production & development tools including Variety Insight, Vscore and Variety Archives. VBI also provides API access that allows seamless integration of its data into customer applications and internal systems. Beyond providing best-in-class metadata to the entertainment industry, VBI is the most trusted source for justice, equity, diversity and inclusion demographic data for 1.5 million people, as well as environmental sustainability engagement by top talent.
About PMRC Data
P-MRC Data is a joint venture between MRC and PMC and operates as a data company with MRC Data and Variety Business Intelligence. MRC Data is the most comprehensive global provider of data and analytics to the entertainment and music industry and consumers. MRC Data includes the industry's definitive Billboard charts, encompassing the most complete and well-respected database of charts across all music genres. MRC Data products include Music Connect, Broadcast Data Systems and Music360, which collectively capture and represent the most robust dataset related to music sales, performance, artist activity, and consumer engagement.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online