PR Account Manager
Vapr. IncLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
PR Account Manager
VAPR is looking for a Public Relations Account Manager who can hit the ground running with the confidence to effectively manage a variety of high-profile clients ranging from entertainment and lifestyle to consumer brands. The ideal candidate must display an in- depth understanding of the entertainment industry, media relations and have advanced writing capabilities.
As part of this role, the candidate will:
-Work alongside company CEO to oversee growth of the business
-Manage their roster of clients
-Oversee JR. Publicists, PR Assistant, and team of Interns
-Write and edit strategic communications materials
-Prioritize multiple demands in a deadline-sensitive environment
-Maintain an understanding of the evolving media landscape
-Hold strong media relationships and have passion for pitching
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree in Communications or Public Relations
* Background 3-5 years of public relations experience in an agency or corporation. Agency experience preferred
* Strong writer; Capable of delivering effective and creatively written products for clients, including media materials and social content
* Media relations; Must have strong proven relationships with local, regional and national media contacts. Create, foster and leverage media relationships to produce stellar placements for our clients. Ability and drive to dig into newspapers, magazines, blogs, digital pieces to find new angles, new editors and building new relationships.
* Strategic thinker; Creative and analytical in gathering information about clients, industries and business and can effectively apply what's 'known' toward measurable and effective communications strategies
*Creativity and initiative to develop press worthy programs and campaigns for clients.
*Maintain daily contact with clients and nurture client relationships
* Organized - Strong project management and organization skills
* Pays close attention to detail, content, and formatting, ensuring outputs are of the best possible standard
*Identify new business opportunities and attend new business pitches and present accordingly.
* Professional and ethical - While upholding our values of quality, integrity, respect and an entrepreneurial spirit
* Strong technology skills - Capable of leveraging all relevant technologies such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Cision, Canva, Zoom, etc.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online