Senior Adtech Engineer
Valence MediaManhattan, NY
Full Time Job
We are looking for talented adtech developers who are passionate about emerging technologies and can think about the full lifecycle of the product including the backend, frontend, and networking. We are looking for someone who fundamentally understands software development principals.
What you'll do:
• Create user friendly experiences
• Work directly with product, designers and other cross functional teams
• Performance tuning at numerous levels of the application life cycle
• Build reusable components that can be shared amongst different publications
Your experience and skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• 4 years experience creating and maintaining web applications
• Experience building web applications and APIs
• Experience with open source content management systems
• (Wordpress, Drupal)
• Strong SQL skills
• Experience using relational and non-relational databases
• Strong knowledge of software design and architecture.
• Experience with Agile software development cycle
• Experience working with cloud platforms (AWS) as well as on premise
• Experience with CSS precompilers such as sass or less
Who we are:
Valence Media is comprised of The Billboard-Hollywood Reporter Media Group, MRC Data, Media Rights Capital, and Dick Clark Productions; Valence is also a minority investor in A24 and Fulwell73. As a diversified media company, Valence Media has expertise in content creation, distribution, and monetization across premium television, wide-release film, specialty film, live entertainment, and digital media. Its core mission is to offer a unique environment to develop and attract great leaders through collaboration across platforms, professional development and learning, and a focus on building an industry-leading culture of inclusion, diversity, and safety.