Inside Sales Manager, Mrc Data
Valence MediaBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Inside Sales Manager, MRC Data (formerly known as Nielsen Music)
MRC Data is recruiting an Inside Sales Manager based in our Beverly Hills, CA office. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and action oriented individual with excellent customer engagement skills and a proven track record of exceeding sales quota through CRM based selling methods. A strategic and creative mindset is essential as you will also be a leader in developing and continually refining our best practices on this front. A high level of motivation and strong communication, organizational and follow-up skills are a must.
The Ideal Candidate has demonstrated experience with:
• Managing a moderate volume of inbound and ability to research, identify, and tenaciously
• Maintaining a high volume of activity including outbound cold calls, emails, & social selling across a broad set of customer segments
• Accurately tracking customer interactions and information in Salesforce
• Methodically and consistently qualifying, building and managing an accurate sales pipeline
• Effectively engaging across customer organizations, from entry level to senior executives high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
• Managing and thriving with change while remaining highly organized, positive, and coachable
• 2 - 5 years of full-time corporate sales experience (data/software sales is a plus)
• Proven track record of inbound customer sales engagement and outbound successful prospecting for new business utilizing CMR managed processes
• Working knowledge of CRM (ideally Salesforce) and Business suite (Microsoft office/Google apps) as well as Social Media Channels (i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube).
• Experience being held to metrics
• Ability to understand distill customer feedback to understand needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills; Strong problem solving skills
• Motivated, driven and self-starting attitude
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
• BA from an accredited University
• Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Enthusiasm for Music a must; Music business ecosystem experience a plus
Who we are:
Valence Media is comprised of The Billboard-Hollywood Reporter Media Group, MRC Data, Media Rights Capital, and Dick Clark Productions. As a diversified media company, Valence Media has expertise in content creation, distribution, and monetization across music, television, film, live entertainment, and digital media. Its core mission is to offer a unique environment to develop and attract great leaders through collaboration across platforms, professional development and learning, and a focus on building an industry-leading culture of inclusion, diversity, and safety.
MRC Data is the industry standard data and research resource for the Music ecosystem - major record labels, publishers, artist management, promoters, radio programmers, performance rights organizations, brands and agencies - in the US & Canada and, increasingly, all around the world.
With an expansive suite of Music data and research products and services, MRC Data is uniquely positioned to provide clients with best-in-class insights and music intelligence to help them make better business decisions. MRC Data is also the key data source for the Billboard charts, and is widely cited by top-tier print, digital and broadcast media as the standard for music industry measurement.