Executive Assistant To The Evp Of Communications
Valence MediaBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/23/2021 5:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Executive Assistant To The Evp Of Communications jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Executive Assistant To The Evp Of Communications postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant To The Evp Of Communications? Who We Are:
MRC is a diversified global entertainment company with divisions including Film, Television, Live & Alternative and Non-Fiction as well as joint ventures in data and publishing. This position reports to the Executive Vice President of Communications and will be based in Beverly Hills.
What You'll Do:
The Executive Assistant to the EVP of Communications will directly support the EVP, Head of Communications for MRC across all corporate communications, external and internal communications across MRC's dynamic portfolio of television, live & alternative, film and non-fiction and its partnerships and investments. As needed, and assigned by the EVP, the EA will provide departmental wide administrative support and assistance on projects. The ideal candidate will be very organized, proactive, highly responsive, and detail oriented with a drive to be an independent and team contributor across a variety of projects and divisions in a fast paced environment.
• Accountable for general administrative support for EVP (scheduling, organization, note-taking/action items, phones, materials, invoices, daily clips, press reports)
• Responsible for keeping EVP organized and on time with meeting and project reminders and updated with meeting materials
• Responsible for updating status reports, pulling clips, budget tracking and invoicing, supporting across projects and events
• Maintain team organizational tools and calendar, keeping shared drive and materials up to date
• Fulfill ad hoc requests, i.e. detailed note taking, pulling media lists, proofreading releases, presentations and other materials, organizing mailers, brainstorming company-wide engagement ideas, and conducting research
• Coordinate special projects across Corporate Communications and Internal Communications.
• Book and coordinate EVP travel and manage expenses
• Serve as administrative liaison between various agencies on events throughout the year.
• Accountable for scheduling for other departmental executives, as assigned
Your experience, skills, and attributes:
• 1 year communications experience with PR agency, film or tv studio, or music company
• Positive, professional attitude and exceptional communication skills and inclusive style
• Organized with ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and multi-task
• Excellent writing skills, attention to detail, strong editing and proofing skills
• Motivated, resourceful, creative thinker, and problem solver
• Proactive work ethic with the entrepreneurial drive to anticipate and fulfill needs
• Ability to communicate with all levels, including managing up
• Work independently or part of a team
• High integrity and will maintain confidentiality and discretion
• Ability to conduct online and industry research, analyze, and evaluate findings
• Knowledge of software applications such as Google Suite, Outlook, Word, Excel, Critical Mention, Muck Rack, Webex
MRC is a diversified global entertainment company with divisions including Film, Television, Live & Alternative and Non-Fiction as well as joint ventures in data and publishing.
MRC Television is the largest and most award-winning independent TV studio in North America with a current slate that includes: ''Ozark'' on Netflix; ''The Great'' on Hulu; the upcoming Amazon series ''The Terminal List'' starring Chris Pratt; for Apple TV : ''The Shrink Next Door'' starring Will Ferrell and Paul Rudd and ''Shining Girls'' starring Elisabeth Moss.
MRC Live & Alternative is one of the largest global producers of live televised event programming. Tentpole live event series through its dick clark productions include the ''Golden Globe Awards,'' ''Academy of Country Music Awards,'' the ''American Music Awards,'' the ''Billboard Music Awards,'' ''Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest,'' ''Streamy Awards,'' and 16-time Emmy Award-winning series ''So You Think You Can Dance.''
MRC Film is known for championing singular filmmakers and emerging directors to make high-quality distinctive films. Projects include one of the highest grossing original comedies of all-time, ''Ted,'' the Oscar and Golden Globe nominated ''Knives Out,'' written and directed by Rian Johnson and produced by Johnson and Ram Bergman, starring an ensemble cast including Daniel Craig, Chris Evans, Ana de Armas and Jamie Lee Curtis, the Oscar nominated ''Baby Driver,'' Oscar winning ''Babel,'' and the comedy ''The Lovebirds,'' directed by Michael Showalter and starring Kumail Nanjiani and Issa Rae, currently on Netflix.
MRC Non-Fiction works with a diverse group of artists to develop, finance and produce feature documentaries and docuseries for global audiences. Projects includes: Edgar Wright's debut documentary feature ''Sparks Brothers'' about the legendary American rock/ pop duo, which premiered at Sundance Film Festival and was acquired by Focus Features; ''The Last Rider,'' which chronicles the story of cyclist Greg LeMond, from acclaimed director Alex Holmes; and the ''Untitled Sly Stone'' project, which follows the story of groundbreaking artist Sly Stone, from director Ahmir ''Questlove'' Thompson.
MRC and PMC have formed a publishing joint venture and a strategic content partnership with brands The Hollywood Reporter, Variety, Billboard, Rolling Stone, Vibe and Music Business Worldwide. MRC and PMC's data venture brings together MRC Data, Alpha Data and Variety Business Intelligence. MRC owns a majority stake in Civic Center Media, A-Major Media and has minority investments in A24, Fulwell 73, Sugar23 and T-Street. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.