Client Manager- Data Analyst
Valence MediaLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/24/2021 6:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Search for Client Manager- Data Analyst jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Client Manager- Data Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Client Manager- Data Analyst? Client Manager- Data Analyst (Los Angeles, CA)
Position: Client Manager-Data Analysis
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Who we are:
This is your opportunity to be at the center of the music conversation every day. MRC Data is the premier data partner to major record labels, publishers, artist management companies, promoters, radio programmers, performance rights organizations, brands and agencies around the world.
With an expansive suite of products and services, MRC Data is uniquely positioned to provide its clients with best-in-class fan insights and music intelligence, which help them make better and more informed business decisions. MRC Data is also the key data source for the Billboard charts, and is widely cited by top-tier print, digital and broadcast media as the standard for music industry measurement.
What you'll do:
MRC Data is recruiting a Manager in Data Analysis based in Los Angeles, CA. The ideal candidate for this role would be dedicated to a prominent music client, and deliver analytical, technical and customized insight for the client using raw data. This onsite manager will work with the client to achieve its goals related to strategic technical and analytical initiatives. This will be accomplished by completing technical projects aligned with client strategic business objectives, as well as delivering actionable music insights and recommendations, all aimed at fueling growth for the client.
• Organize and distill raw data into actionable insights for client delivery
• Build strong, trust-based relationships at all levels across technical, operations, marketing, finance and legal teams
• Manage and consistently deliver on projects/requests requiring cross-functional alignment
• Build technical and operational project management strategy
• Craft and present executive narratives that engage and excite the audience
• Essential thought partner to clients – solves client business issues and viewed as an extension of client's team
• Proactively resolve client issues by engaging other MRC Data support groups as needed
• Train clients on MRC Data tools to maximize client value from services
Your Experience and Qualifications:
• 5 years' experience in an analytical and/or client-facing role
• University degree in Business, Marketing, or Statistics. MBA preferred
• Process-driven mindset with aptitude for coding and data/business analytics
• Skilled in analytical and consultative traits, with a proven track record of delivering value-added analytical insights to a client
• Preferred understanding of SQL language & API process/workflow (proficiency in Python, Snowflake, similar a plus)
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Travel for as much as 10% of time in role
• Comfortable with presenting and public speaking, and equipped with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Friendly, dynamic, great networker and comfortable operating at all levels
• Maintains meticulous attention to detail
• Self-directed, motivated, and able to handle multiple responsibilities and work flexibly and fast in a changing environment
MRC is a diversified global entertainment company with businesses spanning film, television, media and data. Leading independent studios MRC Film and MRC Television source, finance, develop and produce critically acclaimed and award-winning content alongside some of the industry's foremost creative artists. The studios' projects include Oscar® and Golden Globe® nominated ''Knives Out,'' ''The Lovebirds,'' as well as past films including ''Ted,'' ''Babel'' and ''Elysium,'' Emmy® Award-winning television series including ''Ozark,'' ''The Outsider,'' ''The Great,'' and the groundbreaking series ''House of Cards.'' MRC Media & Info reaches more than 36 million people a month and garners more than 2 billion annual online video views, and includes the entertainment industry's flagship media brand The Hollywood Reporter, the world's most influential music media brand, Billboard and Vibe, the leading entertainment brand for a global multicultural audience. MRC Non-Fiction finances and produces feature documentaries and docuseries for global audiences and current projects include a documentary from director Edgar Wright on The Sparks and ''Last Rider,'' based on the unbelievable story of cyclist Greg LeMond. dick clark productions, part of MRC Live & Alternative, is the largest producer and proprietor of television live-event programming broadcasts, including the ''Golden Globe Awards,'' ''Billboard Music Awards,'' ''American Music Awards,'' ''Academy of Country Music Awards,'' ''Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest,'' ''Streamy Awards,'' and 16-time Emmy® Award-winning competition series ''So You Think You Can Dance.'' MRC Data was established recently with the acquisition of Nielsen Music's data and insights product suite. MRC has a majority stake in A-Major Media and minority investments in A24, Fulwell73, Sugar23 and T-Street. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.