Assistant, Production Finance
Valence MediaBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
*Candidates with experience on a Production Finance (not Production Assistant)? team either in an Agency or studio will be considered*
What You'll Do:
• Send for some corporate finance meetings
• Deposit checks and return proper deposit receipts.
• Collect and distribute mail
• Facilitate overall deal payments & deal tracking
• Gather payroll summaries from productions
• Collect start paperwork for new deals
• Calculate charge off based on the payroll summary.
• Update overall deal tracker & overall payment tracker (monthly) with charge off information. (2 different trackers)
• Update funding summary monthly to reflect overall payment amounts
• Confirm with BA/Legal that the proper check requests have been submitted with the proper amounts
• Serve as point person for late payments & questions from talent's lawyers/representation
• Serve as point person for any production finance questions when either of the SVP Production Finance executives are unavailable
• Assist with auditors when necessary.
• Pull proper paper invoice backup at auditor's request for both corporate and production-related costs
• Review funding summary to remove paid invoices/funding and add unpaid invoices/funding.
• At least one year of Administrative Support experience (preferably within a Production Finance/Accounting environment)
• Affinity to numbers and reporting
• Proficient use of Microsoft Excel
• Talent Agency experience preferred
• Bachelor's degree preferred