V Theater Group, LLCLas Vegas, NV
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Usher jobs in Las Vegas-NV
Search all Usher postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Usher? Description
Good day! Right this way...to a new and exciting position where you will literally put butts in seats and ensure that our guests are nice and comfy while watching the best shows Las Vegas has to offer. Ushers are assigned to greet and assist guests while maintaining order and safety during special events. This is accomplished with courtesy while projecting a friendly yet professional demeanor.
• Assist guests with seating location.
• Must be familiar with all ticket types.
• Keep aisles clear.
• Ushers must remain in assigned areas. Diffuse potentially physical/dangerous situations using non-physical means.
• Assist with the enforcement of the camera/tape policy for each event.
• Alert management of any guest's special needs or emergency situations.
• Must have prior customer service experience. Showroom usher experience preferred
• Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively in a positive and upbeat fashion
• Maintain a professional, neat, and well-groomed appearance adhering to Company appearance standards.
• Must be able to get along well with co-workers and work as a team.
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work holidays and weekends
• Must be able to meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies.
Physical, Mental and Environmental Demands
• Able to work inside and continuously maneuver up/down stairs when leading customers to be seated in the showroom.
• Must be able to respond calmly and handle many customer demands in a fast pace environment.
• Must be able to understand, read, write and speak English clearly. Respond to visual and aural cues.
** The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
** All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.